Napulé, Fulham Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Napulé, Fulham - Ask a question now

“I have had dinner at Napule' for the first time last...”

Written on: 30/04/2009 by dezmodue (11 reviews written)

I have had dinner at Napule' for the first time last month and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food, I would definitely recommend to try the pizza in pure Italian style, delicious. Everything we had from the starters to the dessert was well cooked and presented, the staff was friendly and the price reasonable… Read Full Review

“Napul in Fulham has a very intimate and romantic...”

Written on: 24/08/2007 by Kristen11 (1 review written)

Napul in Fulham has a very intimate and romantic setting... the atmosphere in this cozy trattoria can't be beat.
It is ideal for a break during your discovery of the town. In Napul you can taste fabulous pizza or hand made main course.
I can suggest to try pizza with tomatoes and bufala Mozzarella. It's very light and at the same time is very tasty.
My husband had pasta with prawns and I tasted it so I can tell that everything is very flavorful, cooked well, and represented authentic food… Read Full Review