iRiver iHP-120 Reviews

• Backlit remote control with 4-line display
  • 20 GB of internal storage
  • Latest Reviews

iRiver iHP-120

“iRiver drops yet another HDD MP3 player on the...”

Written on: 07/10/2005 by randomjack (1 review written)

iRiver drops yet another HDD MP3 player on the market--the follow-up to the acclaimed iHP-100. This time the machine goes by the name of iHP-120 and has a 20GB HDD, and supports the new upcoming music file format Ogg Vorbis. iHP-120 is one of the first MP3 players that supports the new upcoming, and very popular, music file format Ogg Vorbis. Another new feature on the iHP-120 is the ability to plug-in an external mic, using the players mic-in.

You now have the ability to encode MP3 files… Read Full Review

iRiver iHP-120

“I got the iRiver iHP-120 in July 04, after reading...”

Written on: 29/09/2004 by kelina23 (1 review written)

I got the iRiver iHP-120 in July 04, after reading many reviews I decided not to be a lemming and buy what everyone else decided to get (iPod), but instead to rely on all the good reviews I had read and get this one. I have not been disappointed!

The sound is perfect, crank a song up loud and it doesn't distort. The accessories are great - FM radio, recording, a very very handy remote control, good protective case, microphone & all the leads. The firmware is upgradeable..so iRiver are still… Read Full Review

iRiver iHP-120

“I have been using the iRiver iHP-120 for about 9...”

Written on: 07/09/2004 by Skuds (2 reviews written)

I have been using the iRiver iHP-120 for about 9 months now, and have not regretted it at all. It is often said that the controls are complicated, but I found them easy to get used to, and have had no problems at all. Really my only regret was that I couldn't afford to wait for the iHP-140 to be released with its larger hard drive, although I have about 7000 tracks from over 500 CDs recorded and have not filled 20Gb yet.

Apart from the usual listening on the move I have also used the… Read Full Review

iRiver iHP-120

“There is a world other than iPod, and iRiver may steal...”

Written on: 09/08/2004 by downside7 (1 review written)

There is a world other than iPod, and iRiver may steal the king's crown. My iHP-120 is the same size, cost me less, and lasts longer. I'm not restricted to iTunes downloads - I can rip CDs I already own, or download for a fee the tracks I want from several websites.

I found the controls took a little geting used to - the buttons are multi-functional scroll 'n click types.

This one should last me for a few years. My previous one, an Archos Jukebox, still works fine but it was a moment of… Read Full Review

iRiver iHP-120

“I have owned an iRiver iHP -120 for a few weeks now...”

Written on: 25/06/2004 by syx (2 reviews written)

I have owned an iRiver iHP -120 for a few weeks now and I find it to be much better than my previous MP3 player, which was an iPod.
    It offers good sound quality with lots of effects and an equaliser. There is a record function to record meetings etc. The 20GB space is far more than most will require, but the beauty of plug and play is that windows detects it has a portable hard drive so you can use it to transfer files as well as listen to music… Read Full Review