Weider 8920 Gym Reviews

Weider 8920 Gym - Ask a question now

Weider 8920 Gym

“i find it to be very sluggish - with light weights on...”

Written on: 06/01/2010 by odeld123 (1 review written)

i find it to be very sluggish - with light weights on it hardly goes back to the bottom of the pole on it's own - i have tried without luck to connect with a weider advisor - anyone have any thoughts about this problem… Read Full Review

Weider 8920 Gym

“It takes up much less room than some gyms, flows easy...”

Written on: 06/01/2009 by JackieBlue (1 review written)

It takes up much less room than some gyms, flows easy while using, no noise. Excellent product. Female here. Fabulous gym for me. Used twice a day for several weeks. Highly recommend. We have bought other excercise equipment form other companies but for me nothing compares to my Weider 8920… Read Full Review

Jackieblue's Response to JackieBlue's Review

Written on: 07/01/2009

I wanted to add that I meant to say I used it religiously for several weeks to get where I wanted to be with toning. Still continued to use it to maintain the tone.

Weider 8920 Gym

“I really like this, the Weider 8920 gym is a fantastic...”

Written on: 18/03/2008

I really like this, the Weider 8920 gym is a fantastic piece of kit. I get a really good and thorough work out with it… Read Full Review

Weider 8920 Gym

“The weider set has been fine for me. it has survived...”

Written on: 29/02/2008

The weider set has been fine for me. it has survived many moves and has a decent range of workout for the money paid.