Atomic C11 Pulse Reviews

Atomic C11 Pulse - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Atomic C11 Pulse

Atomic C11 Pulse

“5 Stars for Vintage Tech still Current: Why ski wimpy...”

Written on: 01/02/2011

5 Stars for Vintage Tech still Current: Why ski wimpy skis?? I am a somewhat aggressive female skier and love the 150cm Atomic C11's -which are slightly better than my R10's for eastern hard-pack I ski. High performance: Damp yet Quick Turns with Stability..holds very well at high speeds chatter-free. Make any turn-style you want w these unlike race skis. I feel extreme weight of ski WELL WORTH the versatile performance trade-off!! I've demoed 2011 high performance skis + women's and this one… Read Full Review

“I have been using an Atomic Beta C11 for 5 years now....”

Written on: 03/03/2010

I have been using an Atomic Beta C11 for 5 years now. It is a very stable, easy to steer equipment. It has special good turning abilities at short radius. Due to its extremely strong construction it never lets me down while going through bumps. The single drawback is being a little heavier than the newer generation skis… Read Full Review