Prince More Rip Reviews

Prince More Rip - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Prince More Rip

Prince More Rip

“This Prince More Rip is a fantastic tennis racket, you...”

Written on: 11/06/2005 by Gavoire (1 review written)

This Prince More Rip is a fantastic tennis racket, you can generate incredible power with little effort. It has definately raised my game and almost doubled the number of aces in a match.
The racket is perfectly balanced but does take some getting used to due to the stiffness of the strings, I was hitting a lot of shots long for the first few matches. I would highly recommend this racket to base line players but also to those who need more power. My girlfriend has tested the racket and it… Read Full Review

Prince More Rip

“I Love the Prince More Rip racquet; it's really easy...”

Written on: 27/07/2004 by Tennismad (1 review written)

I Love the Prince More Rip racquet; it's really easy to generate lots of power and is great if you play with short strokes like I do, or if you play from the baseline.

One of the first things which I noticed about this racquet was the sheer size of the thing, it's huge (I have the OS version), which is great because I rarely miss the ball. With some other smaller racquets I find myself hitting with the frame and falling short of the net, not a problem with a head of this size. Despite this… Read Full Review