Redbull Reviews

Redbull - Ask a question now

Redbull

“Redbull is probably most known energy drink. Nice...”

Written on: 18/05/2009 by binio (53 reviews written)

Redbull is probably most known energy drink. Nice taste and awakening effect make it a good company just before uni session or durring late night parties. However taken with alcohol can make you heart rattling. I do not recommend light version as it does not taste as good as sugar one… Read Full Review

Redbull

“i love everything about Redbull, except the cost. For...”

Written on: 21/10/2008

i love everything about Redbull, except the cost. For the small can its quite expensive. i love the taste though. Its great in the morning and can give you that extra kick you need to get the day going… Read Full Review

Redbull

“Redbull is worth it for the big game.”

Written on: 17/11/2005 by pomps (1 review written)

Redbull is worth it for the big game… Read Full Review

Redbull

“Well I use enegry drinks some times for skateboarding...”

Written on: 11/01/2005 by Bojangles (143 reviews written)

Well I use enegry drinks some times for skateboarding for example i drink the following quite often : Powerade, Red Bull, Gatorade, etc.
But out of most energy drinks I've consumed, Redbull helps me perform my best on a skateboard. When I'm tired and bored and have no inspiration whatsoever towards skateboarding I take a swig of red bull and suddenly I'm bursting with energy, I'm fufilled with inspiration to skate everwhere, I'm pumped and hyped. Red bull vitalizes your mind to make it think… Read Full Review

202684_Pinkpoison's Response to Bojangles's Review

Written on: 20/07/2005

Great with Jagermeister

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Bojangles's Review

Written on: 16/02/2007

I like Redbull with a double vodka but I would never purchase a tin for the purpose of boosting a sporting performance. I find the initial taste quite pleasant but after a full tin it does become a little sickly for my own taste.