Oxygen Phone Manager II Reviews

• Software Features

Oxygen Phone Manager II - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Oxygen Phone Manager II

Oxygen Phone Manager II

“This is a powerful program which allows you to quickly...”

Written on: 24/04/2008 by cedar (1 review written)

This is a powerful program which allows you to quickly and efficiently control almost all aspects of Nokias. The ease of navigation in the phone and features and amazing lack of complexity are what any phone manufacturer should provide with his products, but IME none do.

However, I have a major issue which would have certainly caused me to rethink buying this program (which I did more than once) considering its price: once the year of updates expires, whenever the program is started it will warn… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Oxygen Phone Manager II

“I used Oxygen Phone Manager for more than a year....”

Written on: 01/12/2005 by panos1 (1 review written)

I used Oxygen Phone Manager for more than a year. Although it does have some interesting points, I have had the worst possible experience with the developers and their license philosophy.

The software is very buggy, and the developers refuse to deal with the problem, making it even worse. I had a problem with SMS sending which resulted in garbled output in my language (there are many other bugs really, but this was extremely serious), and I was pleading with them to fix it for 8 months. The… Read Full Review

Panos1's Response to panos1's Review

Written on: 06/01/2006

There have been some reactions to my review. I have resumed communication with Oxygen Software and they have provided me with a new keycode (probably valid for 1 more year) as well as special attention to the SMS problem which prevents me from using the SMS sending functions.
<br>
<br>I will update this page with more comments soon.

Oxygen Phone Manager II

“I am really amazed at the features and the speed that...”

Written on: 30/06/2005 by thomascannivady (1 review written)

I am really amazed at the features and the speed that is being offered with the Oxygen Phone Manager. I've used the Nokia provided software to backup my Nokia 6600 but the speed with which this software does the same things and more is simply amazing! Also the connection never gets cut. I know some people would think that connection getting cut was more a phone thing than a software thing but I would not agree… Read Full Review

Oxygen Phone Manager II

“Wishing to backup my mobile phone contacts and sim...”

Written on: 24/10/2004 by colin002 (1 review written)

Wishing to backup my mobile phone contacts and sim card on my Nokia 6100 I ordered a datacable. After many attempts - I could not get the cable to create a connection with my phone.

Following further research on the internet, and reviewing comments in relevant forums I discovered this was a common problem.

I promptly returned the data cable and purchased an Infrared USB adaptor - suggested in many forums by individuals frustrated by limitations and problems experienced with such… Read Full Review

Oxygen Phone Manager II

“Oxygen phone manager is cool it's easy to use and you...”

Written on: 31/07/2004 by jamima (1 review written)

Oxygen phone manager is cool it's easy to use and you can do absolutely anything with your phone through this programme.
I used to use things like logo manager etc but since I tried oxygen I wouldn't use anything else it's great, easy and best of all fun… Read Full Review

Oxygen Phone Manager II

“If you have a Nokia DCT3 or Nokia DCT4 handset, then...”

Written on: 11/06/2004 by andoverboy (1 review written)

If you have a Nokia DCT3 or Nokia DCT4 handset, then Oxygen Phone Manager II is without doubt the pc phone software for you!

Oxygen not only offer support for nokia phones but i believe they also offer there service for other phone. I have a nokia 7250i and continue to be impressed with the way this program performs !!

Oxygen Phone Manager II can be used for a year after it is registered. This is without a doubt worth it as technical support is second to none and with all the features ( you… Read Full Review

Oxygen Phone Manager II

“This program for use with symbian os phones is...”

Written on: 18/01/2004 by np4uk (1 review written)

This program for use with symbian os phones is excellant and much better than most in the current market. Try the Oxygen Phone Manager II demo here: www.oxygensoftware.com I recommend getting the full version as it has many great features although it lacks a file manager… Read Full Review

Oxygen Phone Manager II

“Right, i am not going to get into all the technical...”

Written on: 10/09/2003 by Doogal (1 review written)

Right, i am not going to get into all the technical details about this software as it does everything you will need to do with your Nokia phone.
I spent a LOT of time looking for a good utility software for my phone, through all the manufacturers releases (which never seemed to do everything in one package!) and finally came across Oxygen Phone Manager II and i have never looked back.
I work quite a bit on my PC for work reasons and there is nothing better than the SMS services that OPM offers… Read Full Review

Hawk's Response to Doogal's Review

Written on: 11/09/2003

Oxygen is just too expensive (considering PC Suite is free, and others are half the price). I wasn't even allowed to use it with my partner's phone as well without them expecting even more money. At least other software lets you use more than one phone without hassle. Oxygen also managed to crash a number of my friend's phones, so I decided to look elswhere as that was the last straw.

Wilson156's Response to Doogal's Review

Written on: 03/11/2003

Great stuff, i'm downloading the free version now, I was looking for a good software package that would show on my pc when i had messages etc... gald i found this!!! may buy the full version soon as i wont be able to backup my phone otherwise

Oxygen Phone Manager II

“I went for Oxygen Phone Manager II software because it...”

Written on: 10/09/2003 by hawk (5 reviews written)

I went for Oxygen Phone Manager II software because it seemed to have everything- SMS, Phonebook management, logos, ringtones etc, but then it took ages to connect properly to my phone, managed to crash several times and wiped by SMS. Although other software might not have it all- LogoManager, MobiMB etc, they all seem to be less problematic… Read Full Review

Oxygen Phone Manager II

“Oxygen Phone Manager II lets your PC and Nokia mobile...”

Written on: 04/09/2003 by GBRUL (2 reviews written)

Oxygen Phone Manager II lets your PC and Nokia mobile phone communicate with each other. This version supports the following models: 3210, 3310, 3330, 3350, 3390, 3410, 3510, 3510i, 3530, 3560(*), 3570(*), 3585(*), 3585i(*), 3586(*), 3590, 3595(*), 3610, 5100, 5110, 5130, 5190, 5210, 5510, 6100, 6110, 6130, 6150, 6190, 6200(*), 6210, 6250, 6310, 6310i, 6340i, 6360(*), 6370(*), 6385 (*), 6510, 6590, 6610, 6800, 7110, 7190, 7210, 7250, 7250i, 8210, 8250, 8290, 8310, 8390, 8810, 8850, 8855, 8890… Read Full Review

Oxygen Phone Manager II

“Oxygen Phone Manager by Oxygen Software is a rather...”

Written on: 03/09/2003 by matt111 (1 review written)

Oxygen Phone Manager by Oxygen Software is a rather good program. Its functions include3 the ability to backup your phone, with other programs do not include, and ability to restore your phone whenever important data is lost. Other standard functions include the transportation of files including ringtones, games, graphics etc. The most impressive feature however would have to be the programs graphics editing software, it even has a nifty little feature which lets you take screenshots of… Read Full Review