Everlast USA Boxing Amateur Boxing Gloves Reviews

Everlast USA Boxing Amateur Boxing Gloves - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Everlast USA Boxing Amateur Boxing Gloves

Everlast USA Boxing Amateur Boxing Gloves

“Nice gloves... which I would recommend.”

Written on: 23/06/2008 by geoblast (1 review written)

Nice gloves... which I would recommend… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Everlast USA Boxing Amateur Boxing Gloves

“I love the Everlast USA Boxing Amateur Boxing Gloves,...”

Written on: 07/06/2008

I love the Everlast USA Boxing Amateur Boxing Gloves, they are the best weight for me and i love using them. I would not use any other brand. I have tried a number of different types of gloves and they have fallen apart in no time whatsoever, these have lasted me ages… Read Full Review

Everlast USA Boxing Amateur Boxing Gloves

“I seem to go through so many pairs of boxing gloves,...”

Written on: 04/08/2006 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

I seem to go through so many pairs of boxing gloves, so when I bought my new Everlast USA Boxing Amateur Boxing Gloves, I was very impressed by their durability. The fit is comfortable, and they make a lovely sound when you connect with some-body's jaw.

They were quite expensive, and they haven't improved my technique, but I look great when I'm sparring and shadow boxing with my brother.

In general these Everlast Boxing Gloves are a sound investment, aesthetically impressive and durable. Buy… Read Full Review

Everlast USA Boxing Amateur Boxing Gloves

“Just got a new pair of the Everlast USA Boxing Amateur...”

Written on: 20/08/2005 by maS (32 reviews written)

Just got a new pair of the Everlast USA Boxing Amateur gloves and am very happy with them. Snug and comfy and light. Everlast are alright!… Read Full Review