Rileys, Cardiff Reviews

Rileys, Cardiff - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rileys, Cardiff

“Simple Cheap Snooker”

Written on: 18/09/2012

Well it's not that cheap. But I still think this is the best place in Cardiff to play pool 24/7. Cheap drinks, I wouldn't recommend the food there though… Read Full Review

Rileys, Cardiff

“Visit us. I work at this particular rileys... We...”

Written on: 09/07/2008

Visit us. I work at this particular rileys... We haven't had the match room for over 5 years now, so the review above is totally out of date. That having been said, its a fairly accurate review. The tables are now cleaned daily, and you will struggle to find a better place to play snooker or pool… Read Full Review

Rileys, Cardiff

“I played here a couple of years ago and was lucky...”

Written on: 29/11/2007 by lcarlisle (31 reviews written)

I played here a couple of years ago and was lucky enough to get on the Championship tables they have in a separate room, unfortunately they were not quite up to scratch. They could have been cleaner and better looked after. The places was heaving but there was a quick turnover of people and always something to watch on TV. Food and drink service was great and the staff were really friendly, which is good to see having being quite disappointed with other Rileys I have played at.

The location… Read Full Review