Neighbours Reviews

Neighbours - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Neighbours

Neighbours
Neighbours

“YAYYY! KATES FINALLY DIED!!”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by IsabellCrouch169 (1 review written)

I love all the characters now. Even with Amber Turning constantly being unkind to her man. I have never heard of a guy sticking around after that kind of nasty and ridiculousness. Sonya is gorgeous and so is her baby you are all wrong. Kate, now she, she was ugggly i cant believe she was there for so long. Her horrible fake hair extensions, revolting choice in clothes, tiny eyes and boobs and those fat lips around uncleaned teeth. (barf!) I thought she was going to start hooking up with paul… Read Full Review

Goooogggpp's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2014

I totally agree with you 100%. Amber is pretty, but has very bad actingskills and zero to no tolerance for her boyfriend Josh.. who treats her like a princess!! .. I wish she wouldn't pull those faces..
Kate isn't the most beautiful girl in the world no, but considering all the people they could choose for the show that Imogen ''rat girl'' Willis was the real mistake. As for Kyle being gay? He is not gay.. he is a girl. HE DOSN''T EVEN HAVE FACIAL HAIR!! Between his legs? Ken doll.

“Neighbours has become more balanced with their storylines ”

Written on: 25/02/2014 by PrincessA_Chiquitah (1 review written)

Neighbours has improved since the early 2000's and the ratings has increased ever since the Paul Robinsons Mezzaine incident in 2010 and the Bomb Blast of 2013's episode. Neighbours characters have less teenagers and more adults which makes the soap opera more realistic and certainly common. The characters of the present one today are more reasonable and so intense within their storylines or plots that targets them. For example the plot line between Kate, Kyle and Georgia. Since mid 2013 Kate… Read Full Review

Farter's Response to PrincessA_Chiquitah's Review

Written on: 28/04/2014

More stuff has happened then that!! Please elaborate

Farted's Response to PrincessA_Chiquitah's Review

Written on: 28/04/2014

More stuff has happened then that!! Please elaborate

“annoying characters”

Written on: 26/01/2014

So sick of sonya she repeats everything normally 3+ times. I.e I know, I know, I know and I have had enough! and Gem needs sorting quickly it has gone on long enough. If Sonya stays in i will stop watching… Read Full Review

“When are you going to get rid of ugly, cross-eyed very...”

Written on: 20/11/2013 by Yorsam (1 review written)

When are you going to get rid of ugly, cross-eyed very boring Sonya. Take out Brad's daughter as well, and find a decent hairdresser for Bailey. The only gorgeous one is Kyle, but tell him to ditch stupid nurse/singer… Read Full Review

“By far the WORST acting I've seen on TV”

Written on: 25/10/2013

Neighbours used to be a great soap. Now, I've never seen such horrid story lines & absolute RUBBISH acting! The entire Turner family can not act at all & Rihannon? Really? They're going to put trailor trash (also another horrible actress). This show doesn't even deserve 1 star, let alone 1/4 star. Neighbours should really take some tips off Home & Away if they ever intend on improving ratings 'cause it's an absolute waste of air time!!! Zero out of five stars! Oh & the family living across the… Read Full Review

“Used to be good, not anymore”

Written on: 27/03/2013

This show used to be good up until about 5 years ago. At the moment it doesn't feel like a soap at all, all the plots are pretty linear and it's just all quite boring. I watched the wedding disaster out of curiosity, they completely skipped the funerals of both fatalities. The special effects they have now are just not needed, and the way its shot just makes it a lot more unrealistic… Read Full Review

“Kapoor family”

Written on: 02/02/2013 by Midasstar (1 review written)

OMG get them off the screen, the whole family! Seriously TERRIBLE ACTING and why do they all speak through their noses???… Read Full Review

“Someone really doesn't understand how to tell a story!...”

Written on: 11/12/2008

Someone really doesn't understand how to tell a story! X wants Y and finally gets the courage to say I love you. But Y can't commit because of Z. X Is heartbroken. Y then solves or removes obstacle Z and goes back to tell X they are now free and ready for love. But now X has moved on so x turns down Y. Then X rethinks and goes to tell Y they were crazy and still in love - so let's make it happen! But Y is so upset at being turned down pride stops committment.
And around and around we go. This… Read Full Review

“'Neighbors' features poor acting and bad storylines”

Written on: 27/05/2008

'Neighbors' features poor acting and bad storylines… Read Full Review

182801_Clair's Comment

Written on: 28/05/2008

I totally agree with this review however this does not take away from the fact that it is still the best show on TV and what you described is the charm of an institution which has spawned decades of great TV viewing and making Neighbours one of Australia's largest exports.

“Neighbours is becoming so miserable and stressful to...”

Written on: 08/03/2008

Neighbours is becoming so miserable and stressful to watch in my opinion.. they have taken the joy and feel good factor out of the show.. and I personally don't like the sex either. They've ruined the show in my opinion and I'm furious!… Read Full Review

“I really didn't want Damien Bodie who plays Dylan...”

Written on: 05/05/2007 by myley (3 reviews written)

I really didn't want Damien Bodie who plays Dylan Timmans to leave and as for Boyd he's more immature then Janae Timmans. The new good looking boy in Ramsey Street is Sam Clark who plays Ringo!!… Read Full Review

“I think Neighbours is great, its been going on for 20...”

Written on: 29/04/2007 by myley (3 reviews written)

I think Neighbours is great, its been going on for 20 years now but I hope they don't make Rick or Fraizer or Pepper turn bad!!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

182801_Clair's Response to myley's Review

Written on: 01/05/2007

Neighbours is the best show on TV by far. However I am still not sure about Frazer as I think his character is a bit wet. Same goes for Rosie, but I am loving Pepper as she has really fitted in. Also loving the cringe worthy love affair between Janelle and Stiger. Like I say Neighbours rock!
<br/>
<br/>Long live Carl and Suze.
<br/>
<br/>P.s Any other spoilers let me know.

“I have watched this program for years, but since the...”

Written on: 20/02/2007 by grumpyshane (1 review written)

I have watched this program for years, but since the Timmins arrived it has really gone down the pan. How did Dylan get his Chef's qualifications, and now he is on par with top Directors at Lassiters, he sure is clever, and all he does is run around like an headless chicken with greasy hair and never seems to have had a bath, selling hotdogs with hair all over the place!
Younger brother Stingray, definitely one screw loose; Mother thick as two short planks, sister swapped at birth, Jannae… Read Full Review

“I believe Neighbours arrived on our shores in the...”

Written on: 09/01/2007 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

I believe Neighbours arrived on our shores in the mid-eighties, originally aired on a morning and a lunchtime. I think it was re-located to its more familiar tea-time slot because of its popularity and that kids were "bunking off" school to watch the programme. Although probably well past its peak in terms of viewing figures, the show continues to be broadcast Monday-Friday at 5.35pm and is suitable for the whole family. My favourite characters on Neighbours were/are Helen Daniels, "Big" Jim… Read Full Review

Lee2008's Response to 252776_Anonymous101's Review

Written on: 10/01/2007

I have not watched Neighbours for a long time, I used to watch it all the time when I was younger. I think I simply grew out of the habit of tuning in. My all-time favorite character has to be that lovable Labrador Bouncer. He must have been owned and lived in just about every house in Ramsey street! I remember Mrs. Mangle and Mike locked in a custody battle for him. Lucy Robinson owned him, Joe Mangle owned him, Toby Mangle owned him, and so did Dorothy Burke. Hannah Martin also staked a claim for the lovable rogue. I can remember the episode when Bouncer had a dream he married a sheepdog named Rosie. Crazy
<br/>He had many storylines which envolved saving Madge and Skye from a fire, and almost getting knocked down, ironicaly by Madge. He also fathered a litter of puppies in Anson's Corner, he moved to the country with Doug and Pam Willis to be near to them. He left behind many happy memories of Ramsey Street, and the residents sorely missed him.
<br/>Six weeks after filming his final scenes on Neighbours, Bouncer died of cancer aged seven, he must have soldiered on right till the end. A true professional.

252776_Anonymous101's Response to 252776_Anonymous101's Review

Written on: 16/01/2007

I never realised that Bouncer had so many owners. I always thought he was the property of old misery guts Mrs Mangel. I can now remember that bizarre scene when Bouncer was having a dream. Weird. You mention that Bouncer was the consummate professional and "soldiered on" despite his deteriorating health. I am inclined to believe that his "real-life" owner simply forced his "golden goose" to keep on working right up to the bitter end. Bouncer must have been a tremendous earner for him/her. I would've done exactly the same myself though.

“Ah Neighbours, you've got me through so many times and...”

Written on: 18/08/2006 by viking06 (52 reviews written)

Ah Neighbours, you've got me through so many times and given me a lot of times I'd needed to get through!
I've been watching Neighbours for as long as I can remember, an absolute classic in my book!
With some great characters, Karl Kennedy, need I say anymore! And the best yet sometimes seemingly absurd story lines remember when Susan had amnesia and she thought she was 15 years old for a time (aww good old neighbours!), however they also provided with the most nerve-racking times, the plane… Read Full Review

182801_Clair's Response to viking06's Review

Written on: 30/08/2006

There is one more pending storyline for old jelly belly and that&#039;s the love he and Lou share. Come on script writers when are we going to see neighbours first gay kiss.

“Neighbours is nice well rounded soap, because no...”

Written on: 09/12/2005 by GenStud (2 reviews written)

Neighbours is nice well rounded soap, because no matter when you start watching it you can always catch up on the plot. It's not as depressing as other soaps, and all the characters are fairly realistic, and you could imagine meeting them in the street. All the characters have washing machines too! The long lasting characters are great, but perhaps bringing back the younger Kennedy's (Libby, Mel, Lance), and bringing back dead people such as Marge and Drew would truly deepen the plot. In fact… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Tody is pretty cool if you ask me! His little goatee...”

Written on: 09/12/2005 by fatboymarcus (1 review written)

Tody is pretty cool if you ask me! His little goatee is wicked, but he could stand to loose some weight. But then he wouldn't be the tubby little man that I have grown to love... so eat more cakes Tody;)

Neighbours lacks depth, and the Corny music makes me kind of queasy… Read Full Review

“My comments above pretty much say it all about...”

Written on: 09/12/2005 by jimid (1 review written)

My comments above pretty much say it all about Neighbours I think… Read Full Review

Emza2511's Response to 220262_jimid's Review

Written on: 03/01/2007

Haha the turkey neck comment nearly made me pass out laughing! A true Neighbours fan! We love Big H!

“Neighbours have had me hooked since its start in 1985....”

Written on: 19/04/2005 by zaqona (2 reviews written)

Neighbours have had me hooked since its start in 1985. It has it's up and down moments, and good and bad characters in it. But the length of time it has been running, and watched by millions. Proves, in it's self, that is a show well worth watching. So much so I've even put together my own web site up, about who is who past and present on the show. 'Neighbours Girls and Boys'
http://www.angelfire.com/wi3/nan/index.html… Read Full Review

“We think that neighbours is good (excellent!) we like...”

Written on: 05/04/2005 by abiamy111 (1 review written)

We think that neighbours is good (excellent!) we like Izzy and Susan.
Although, the soap is amazing (compared to others) we think it should be slightly more interesting.
We don't like Stuart! That stupid goatie thing.
How did his eyes get damaged and that goatie remained?! Its sad! Why wasn't it singed????
We recommend he gets his eyes mended or whatever, to ensure that he can see what a dope he looks like so he can solve the problem!
All would be good then! :)
Gary Lucy should replace… Read Full Review