Fisher Price Pooh Babies 1 2 3 Baby Tigger & Me Reviews

Fisher Price Pooh Babies 1 2 3 Baby Tigger and Me - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fisher Price Pooh Babies 1 2 3 Baby Tigger and Me

Fisher Price Pooh Babies 1 2 3 Baby Tigger and Me

“We received the Fisher Price PoohBabies 1,2,3 Baby...”

Written on: 10/01/2006 by canadamom (5 reviews written)

We received the Fisher Price PoohBabies 1,2,3 Baby Tigger and Me as a shower gift, it is not really a 3-in 1 gift, it's not really 1 good toy in my opinion… Read Full Review

Fisher Price Pooh Babies 1 2 3 Baby Tigger and Me

“Fisher Price PoohBabies 1,2,3 Baby Tigger and Me -...”

Written on: 23/06/2004 by mamma ang (6 reviews written)

Fisher Price PoohBabies 1,2,3 Baby Tigger and Me - This looked like a fabulous new toy for my son, so when Christmas came, I ran out and bought him one. When he (I) opened it, he was less than impressed. The gym itself was good, but when it came to using the toy as a playmate, it was too thin, maybe there should have been an extra gadget, whereby once it is used for a playmate, it could be plumped up. Not real reasons to moan, but I was certainly less-than-impressed and quite sad once I opened… Read Full Review