Canon S330 Photo Reviews

Canon S330 Photo - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Canon S330 Photo

Canon S330 Photo

“The Canon S330 Photo isn't compatible to Microsoft XP...”

Written on: 03/06/2009

The Canon S330 Photo isn't compatible to Microsoft XP Professional. It's stupid… Read Full Review

Canon S330 Photo

“The Canon S330 gives decent print quality ”

Written on: 09/02/2009 by davidgreen8 (1 review written)

The Canon S330 gives decent print quality
-OK for 2-3 prints
-faster than I thought it would be, ~2 min per 4x6" print?
-often brought photo in crooked for me (landscape, didn't try portrait)
-I thought the colour cartridges were expensive
-pic didn't fit perfectly on 4x6, not sure if my 4 megapixel camera setting did not mean exactly 4x6" or I need to find right fit to page setting?
-took me 4 tries and ~30 min to get my first pic… Read Full Review

Canon S330 Photo

“Looks like a great printer moves well when I turn it...”

Written on: 29/06/2008

Looks like a great printer moves well when I turn it on I just can't get the printer to work. I bought the printer in used condition and it did not come with a driver cd.
I have downloaded a driver only to find my windows xp will not use it.

the driver is not listed on the computer and I have not found a compatible driver yet.
help is also hard to find… Read Full Review

Canon S330 Photo

“The Canon S 330 Photo Inkjet Printer is fantastic...”

Written on: 23/06/2004 by helou (4 reviews written)

The Canon S 330 Photo Inkjet Printer is fantastic value for money. Brilliant photo quality. Easy-peasy to use. I can get the cartridges for £2.40 Black £2.65 Colour so cheap, eat your hearts out Lexmark owners.
Go out and buy one… Read Full Review