Slazenger V1200 Super Reviews

Slazenger V1200 Super - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Slazenger V1200 Super

Slazenger V1200 Super
Slazenger V1200 Super

“The Slazenger V1200 Super bat suits sloggers it has a...”

Written on: 15/03/2009

The Slazenger V1200 Super bat suits sloggers it has a very large middle and if you catch a fast bowler it realy flys . It is a great bat and i love it. The bat is very heavy and you needs a bit of muscle… Read Full Review

“I have had this bat for about 2 years now (i know its...”

Written on: 29/05/2008

I have had this bat for about 2 years now (i know its a long time) and have hit more runs than i can remember with it i am a slogger and this bat suits me perfectly when you catch a fast bowler on the middle you hardly need to swing you just need to stare in awe as the ball sails over the boundary. However friends who have used my bat say that they find it to heavy so they cant play shots. I recommend this bat to anyone with some muscle and an urge to slog… Read Full Review

“This Slazenger V1200 Super is a wonderful bat, which...”

Written on: 09/08/2006 by scottyk123 (1 review written)

This Slazenger V1200 Super is a wonderful bat, which is strong and plays elegantly with the cricket ball. I have had this bat for about a year now and have scored numerous runs with it. Definitely worth a purchase… Read Full Review

“I was gutted when this Slazenger V1200 Super Cricket...”

Written on: 16/07/2005 by Jerro (1 review written)

I was gutted when this Slazenger V1200 Super Cricket Bat started cracking after only a few uses, although it was probably my own fault as I should have knocked it in even though I was told it was a ready play bat. I'm a complete village slogger and either score ton or none and this bat suited my game nicely (Although I am told that it is good for stroke players too!)
When you middled a stroke with this you hardly felt anything. If you like a bat with a bit of weight but you don't want to feel… Read Full Review