Philips HP6408 Satinelle Epilator Reviews

• Service & Support

Philips HP6408 Satinelle Epilator - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips HP6408 Satinelle Epilator

Philips HP6408 Satinelle Epilator

“I usually wax but I do find that pretty painful so...”

Written on: 23/06/2009 by weeveedub (1 review written)

I usually wax but I do find that pretty painful so always put if off until I really had to go. The price of this Philips HP6408 Satinelle Epilator was excellent and so is the results. I now have hairfree legs and underarms and I found the whole process fairly painless. Light and easy to use… Read Full Review

Philips HP6408 Satinelle Epilator

“Yes its painful, but not so bad that you cant stand...”

Written on: 08/07/2007 by slpj (1 review written)

Yes its painful, but not so bad that you cant stand it. Take a bath first, and this makes it less painful. Just as described in the Manual. Esierstill, if doing the legs as I have just done, then just put a hot flannel on the area, dry it off then use the epillator. Worked great with less pain. I am guessing it opens up the follicle?

Anyway, I have never removed my hair before this, and thats because I am a guy. But I wanted to know what smooth legs were like again, (not since puberty), and… Read Full Review

Philips HP6408 Satinelle Epilator

“After my first use of the Philips HP6408 Satinelle...”

Written on: 08/04/2006 by ozzypony (1 review written)

After my first use of the Philips HP6408 Satinelle Epilator I was extremely happy with the purchase, as it worked just as well as a more expensive epilator. However, my joy was short lived, as less than 6 months later it died for no apparent reason. I was not that upset (mostly inconvenienced) as I hadn't spent too much money on it, but it goes to show that the saying "you get what you pay for" is so true. I am now looking for a replacement, but I am more inclined to pay the extra amount for a… Read Full Review

Philips HP6408 Satinelle Epilator

“Switching the Philips HP6408 Satinelle Epilator on for...”

Written on: 04/06/2005 by misscc85 (1 review written)

Switching the Philips HP6408 Satinelle Epilator on for the first time was terrifying. Noisy and the tweezers bits rotated round at an alarming speed. However it worked amazingly well. I am a waxer, so expected the pain, but it really is bareable, especially with such amazing results (and I am a huge wimp when it comes to pain)When waxing I miss out the ankle area and back of leg as it hurts so much, but with this I actually managed to do both and my thighs for the first time.
Best buy of my… Read Full Review