Nokia HS-4W Boom Reviews

• Level of Comfort

Nokia HS-4W Boom - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nokia HS-4W Boom

Nokia HS-4W Boom

“I bought the Nokia HS-4W headset on recommendation,...”

Written on: 27/11/2006 by goatpants (1 review written)

I bought the Nokia HS-4W headset on recommendation, wish i hadn't. I have small ears so it didn't fit too good. First one I bought was faulty so sent it back and got it exchanged. Tried the replacement and I was happy until after wearing it for a long journey it wouldn't fit properly. Was loose in my ear and started to hurt the top of my ear after an hour or so. I drive a transit connect and found it just wasn't loud enough even on full volume. After a year now this headset has become faulty… Read Full Review

Nokia HS-4W Boom

“Until recently my favourite Bluetooth headset with a...”

Written on: 04/11/2004 by scarborian (32 reviews written)

Until recently my favourite Bluetooth headset with a good combination of both wearability and useability was the Motorola HS-810. As a regular bluetooth headset user I have tried lots of different makes and models in search of the perfect partner. Some headsets are very comfortable to wear for long periods and some are not. Some have good sound quality and clarity and others just appalling!
So where does the Nokia HS-4W rate? Well I have to say it is the best overall headset that I have ever… Read Full Review

Nokia HS-4W Boom

“The comfort of the Nokia Boom HS-4W is such that you...”

Written on: 13/10/2004 by rogergmorris (1 review written)

The comfort of the Nokia Boom HS-4W is such that you forget you're wearing it, in my case, even when jogging. Once you get used to the set-up and controls, it becomes second nature to use. Sound clarity is excellent in both receive and transmit. The set is so small, it's hard to notice on a wearer. Battery life cannot be ascertained, as I haven't owned the product long enough yet.

Negatively, Nokia could certainly charge less for the product!

On the whole, a satisfactory purchase… Read Full Review

Nokia HS-4W Boom

“The Nokia Boom HS-4W is a really cool headset, I've...”

Written on: 07/10/2004 by Evan (1 review written)

The Nokia Boom HS-4W is a really cool headset, I've been waiting for it to come out for ages. I have a Nokia 6230 the HS-4W work fine with it. - You can even listen to your MP3's via bluetooth!

I'm really chuffed with this headset… Read Full Review