Jabra BT200 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Battery Life

• Level of Comfort

Summary

Wireless
Consumer
Over The Ear
Single Earpiece
Jabra BT200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jabra BT200

Jabra BT200

“I will appreciate it if I can get help from Jabra...”

Written on: 13/12/2007

I will appreciate it if I can get help from Jabra producer for the replacement of the stick… Read Full Review

Jabra BT200

“Reception gave no problems but poor build quality is...”

Written on: 27/10/2006 by hazped (1 review written)

Reception gave no problems but poor build quality is the major flaw as my first Jabra BT200 broke after 6 months and the replacement one has now gone faulty and the switch has a fault which means I cannot switch it off. I need a replacement and it will not be a Jabra again… Read Full Review

Jabra BT200

“I've had my Jabra BT200 bluetooth headset for 18...”

Written on: 08/03/2006 by domzanghi (1 review written)

I've had my Jabra BT200 bluetooth headset for 18 months or so now. One broke just barely within the year warranty. I've always had complaints from people I was on the phone with... Too much background noise while driving.

The battery life is excellent... I talk on it during my commutes (probably 40 minutes or so each day), and it lasts 5 days or so before I need to recharge it.

Another downfall is the LED light has stopped working. It's pretty comfortable sitting on the back of my ear… Read Full Review

Jabra BT200

“I use both the Jabra BT200 and 250. Generally day...”

Written on: 25/11/2005 by GiroJohn (60 reviews written)

I use both the Jabra BT200 and 250. Generally day about as one is charging. So far I've had no problems… Read Full Review

Valeryb's Response to GiroJohn's Review

Written on: 02/06/2014

Bought Jabra in 2004. Used with all my cell phones (dead already), and now using it with iPhone! :-D Just fantastic!!!

Jabra BT200

“Jabra BT200 give good quality sound and no problems...”

Written on: 22/11/2005 by entmark (2 reviews written)

Jabra BT200 give good quality sound and no problems with connection. Countered by dreadful build quality - the headset dropped to pieces within 6 months of light use. Ear buds comfortable but too easily detached. I wouldn't buy another one… Read Full Review

Jabra BT200

“I'll be the discenting voice here. ”

Written on: 08/01/2005 by Rafabozzolla (3 reviews written)

I'll be the discenting voice here.

Unlike every single BT200 review I've ever read, I found this device to be uncomfortable, even painfull I would say. The place where the ear bud meets the plastic just keept pressing against the lower side of my ear canal entrance, and it would be unbearable after just 5 minutes. But that is not all.

I don't know if my headset was bugged or something, but sound quality was pretty mediocre and voice dial was a hit and miss affair. Missing more often than… Read Full Review

Jabra BT200

“Bought my BT200 in the USA to use with a Nokia 6310. ”

Written on: 23/11/2004 by johnfgolding (2 reviews written)

Bought my BT200 in the USA to use with a Nokia 6310.
It did not work, an overnight email to Jabra support sorted the problem out. It needed an upgrade, which was done without fuss & charge the next day.
Got it home & the US universal power charger blew up (as I thought it would. Again Jabrasupport to the rescue & a replacement UK (really universal charger arrived FREE).

Now changed my phone to a Motorola V525. The Jabra just reconnected & worked… Read Full Review