Audi A6 1.8T Reviews

Media Gallery for Audi A6 1.8T

Audi A6 1.8T
Audi A6 1.8T

“AUDI AVANT A6”

Written on: 01/10/2012 by jimspooner (3 reviews written)

Best car on the market in my opinion Superb engineering and overall lovely looking car Expensive to have a service so wouldn't recommend going to an official dealer But the car itself I can't fault I want to save up for the A5 now… Read Full Review

“The Audi A6 1.8T car rides nicely and handles well in...”

Written on: 28/09/2006 by 210757 (1 review written)

The Audi A6 1.8T car rides nicely and handles well in inclement weather. However, per the regional after sales manager, "with the luck of the Irish", a portion of the gas tank is not protected. As a result of normal in town driving, my gas tank has a crack in it. This to me is a design flaw that creates a safety hazard. Audi has refused to cover it under warranty.
We also had problems with the brakes right from the get go and had to have them replaced very early… Read Full Review

“My Audi A6 1.8T is the best car I have ever owned. I...”

Written on: 20/09/2006 by Phantom132 (7 reviews written)

My Audi A6 1.8T is the best car I have ever owned. I bought it as an ex-lease car so it was very well looked after and fully serviced although a little high on the mileage. It is surprisingly sporty for a big car, handling well and out performing most other cars of similar size with similar engines. It is spacious in the cabin and the boot is massive, although you cannot drop the back seats to give extra length.

I would recommend a used A6 to anyone looking for this size of car with a… Read Full Review

“This Audi A6 1.8T has been a great car for me, though...”

Written on: 20/06/2006 by geen (1 review written)

This Audi A6 1.8T has been a great car for me, though the window issue always causes concern when the car is parked in city centres. Fault occurs about 6 times each year, not linked to the weather or anything obvious… Read Full Review

“So much style it's awsome! Smooth lines with no...”

Written on: 12/07/2001 by Warren Copland. (1 review written)

So much style it's awsome! Smooth lines with no washer jets on top of the bonnet, one door lock (drivers) and the aerial built into the rear screen. Even the tailpipe is hidden behind the rear valance for that super smooth look.

Press the remote key and try the comfortable seats. See the array of standard equipment other manufacturers charge a fortune for. Dashboard layout is clear, & functional (it is German) and the digital display lights up red. Once the lights are turned on so does… Read Full Review

20170_Spuggybee.'s Response to Warren Copland.'s Review

Written on: 19/04/2002

Totally agree-a tremendous motor car, with bags of class.

Homa's Response to Warren Copland.'s Review

Written on: 18/04/2004

We bought a A6 1.8T SE Tiptronic last year. Since we've had this wonderful car, we've traveled to Germany, Devon and Yorkshire. I have discovered when using the auto-gears, the turbo kicks in a lot faster if one is using the manual gears. Bounce is the large luggage compartment, especially if you are looking for massive space.
<br>One more thing, servicing at an Audi Dealers is not expensive, but do shop round!!!

Johnb's Response to Warren Copland.'s Review

Written on: 18/09/2003

I bought an A6 over 6 months ago when my son was born, I wanted a car that had looks, Space, reliability & above all be comfortable that the car will protect me & my family should anything happen (Touch Wood) a worth while investment..

82030_Iji.'s Response to Warren Copland.'s Review

Written on: 21/03/2003

Yes, bought one a week ago and am totally stunned at the level of performance and comfort with the SMOOTH looks. Its great!