Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong NCS20 Reviews

• Service & Support

Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong NCS20 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong NCS20

Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong NCS20

“I adore these Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel...”

Written on: 28/07/2009

I adore these Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong NCS20! They give my long hair loose, gorgeous curls that remind of how the Victoria Secret's models and Kim Kardashian style their hair. For those who said the curls drop, they won't if you prepare and finish your hair in the right way. I have very fine, silky hair that by definition should never hold a curl, but I use styling products on it and finish with hairspray afer I've used these and it held all day and night, dancing included!… Read Full Review

480609_Tinadina's Comment

Written on: 03/09/2009

where can you buy them from ?

Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong NCS20

“I would recommend the Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant...”

Written on: 02/03/2008 by lemonpixie (1 review written)

I would recommend the Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong NCS20 curling tongs… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong NCS20

“I got the Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong as...”

Written on: 27/11/2005 by chelseababe22 (1 review written)

I got the Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong as a birthday present in July from a friend. My hair is normal, so every appliance works on my hair. When I got these I was really happy because I have always wanted curly hair - and knowing these are Nicky Clarke AND ceramic, I thought my hair would turn out really good. But to my surprise they didn't. I turned them on and they heated up in roughly 60 secs. I really like the bright blue light on them though. Anyway I sectioned my hair and… Read Full Review

Nefertit1's Response to 218654_chelseababe22's Review

Written on: 20/04/2006

i agree....they are absolutely rubbish...complete waste of money!

239522_Newyork's Response to 218654_chelseababe22's Review

Written on: 20/04/2006

Don't listen to the bad reviews, obviously they don't know how to use it, coz i have long hair and my hair turned out great, i got such good comments that night! my sister is a hairdresser, and they all have it, and its so easy to use. just takes little practise putting it all right:)
Worth the 15 pound for sure. You will look amazing:) BUT you have to have at least shoulder length hair to make it look grrrreat!

☆☆☆☆☆
Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong NCS20

“What a waste of money. I just spent £15 for nothing...”

Written on: 29/09/2005 by Veryupset (1 review written)

What a waste of money. I just spent £15 for nothing because my Nicky Clarke Supermodel stopped heating up after 10 days of use… Read Full Review

Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong NCS20

“I used this Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong...”

Written on: 04/03/2005 by helterskeltercat (1 review written)

I used this Nicky Clarke Supermodel Giant Barrel Tong on my long, thick hair and it produced a gentle corkscrew curl. Didn't feel the need to do my whole head as the soft curl blended in with natural waves in hair. I would highly recommend this for people with long thick hair… Read Full Review

239522_Newyork's Response to helterskeltercat's Review