Carlton Airblade 400 Reviews

Carlton Airblade 400 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Carlton Airblade 400

Carlton Airblade 400

“The Carlton Airblade 400 is good for playing long and...”

Written on: 16/05/2009

The Carlton Airblade 400 is good for playing long and tiring games beacause it's light and easy to handle, it's really a good one!… Read Full Review

Carlton Airblade 400

“I have been very pleased with it at club level and...”

Written on: 03/12/2007

I have been very pleased with it at club level and have had no construction flaws to date on either of my three rackets.
It is overpriced and there are better rackets out there for similar money, saying that I do like the Carlton Airblade 400 racket… Read Full Review

Carlton Airblade 400

“My experience with Carlton airblades has been...”

Written on: 27/09/2004 by morewood (6 reviews written)

My experience with Carlton airblades has been horrendous. What can I say, I bought 2 as they where on offer at the time when I needed a replacement racquet, the first one I deemed unsafe on the first evening when I played with it. The handle and shaft where not correctly bonded and there was quite an obvious movement, this went back to be replaced. The second racquet lasted 3 or maybe 4 months before mid point and with no external contact the shaft split and the head came flying off… Read Full Review