Paul Smith Extreme Man Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Paul Smith Extreme Man - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Paul Smith Extreme Man

Paul Smith Extreme Man

“The best scent, but so short!”

Written on: 14/05/2013 by LsaLisa (2 reviews written)

I can confidently say in all my years experience with mens cologne, that Paul Smith Extreme has the most attractive scent of them all. But it wears off so quickly! I've known my husband to spray it on, and by the time we arrive at the restaurant; to be completely gone! A nightmare! Sort this out and it'll be the best on the market… Read Full Review

Paul Smith Extreme Man

“Paul Smith Extreme Man aftershave is quite strong. It...”

Written on: 07/05/2006 by sokolo (1 review written)

Paul Smith Extreme Man aftershave is quite strong. It is too spicy for my taste! At first it smells like citrus, but once you are around this fragrance for a long time, it smells more like heavy black ground pepper and a background of pine for some reason. It also has some other spices that I can't identify.

This is just my opinion, but others may have different opinions… Read Full Review

Paul Smith Extreme Man

“Having tried the first outing for Paul Smith this one...”

Written on: 04/04/2005 by loki2601 (2 reviews written)

Having tried the first outing for Paul Smith this one was a must try for me. The original I thought couldn't be bettered, but this proved me wrong. Extreme lives up to it's name, the aroma is strong, and attention grabbing. There hasn't been a night that i've worn this, and not recieved at least one compliment. The only downside I would say is the after shave tends to be a little short lived, but the EDT solves that problem… Read Full Review