Emporio Armani He Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Emporio Armani He - Ask a question now

Emporio Armani He

“Emporio Armani He the fragrance to travel with! When...”

Written on: 16/01/2006 by USAFpilot (1 review written)

Emporio Armani He the fragrance to travel with! When I finished my last bottle, I tried to smash it (I've used it for years, under the assumption it wouldn't) And sure enough, I couldn't get a break. My guess is it's plastic inside metal.

I recently purchaced a travel set of the original HE and the WHITE. I like the white, it's light and fun. The small 1 oz bottles are even better to travel with than my last, full sized one.

Like the fragrance, LOVE the travelability!

-Flip, pilot… Read Full Review

Emporio Armani He

“Emporio Armani is my Favorite scent, can't really...”

Written on: 17/12/2004 by chrisw (22 reviews written)

Emporio Armani is my Favorite scent, can't really describe how it smells, I just really like it. The only problem I have is that it is very subtle and doesn't stick around for long. This results in using too much and it not lasting too long. The tin fits togther perfectly with the womens version but I have no idea why this is!… Read Full Review