Lancome Attraction Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Lancome Attraction - Ask a question now

Lancome Attraction

“I just ran across this scent at the flea market for...”

Written on: 24/07/2007 by pebz (1 review written)

I just ran across this scent at the flea market for $15, I took one whiff and fell in love. I have worn Attraction almost every day for two weeks since I bought it, and I usually change my scents almost daily. It stays on me all day long with just a few sprays. I may be weird but this scent is great and mysterious, I classify it as an oriental fruity scent. I love J'adore, amor amor, light blue, hypnose, and lovely, so I have a wide love of different fragrance types. So if you love any of… Read Full Review

Lancome Attraction

“I bought the Lancome Attraction perfume after it was...”

Written on: 26/01/2005 by Master11 (1 review written)

I bought the Lancome Attraction perfume after it was sampled in a magazine. I fell in love with it and had to buy it straight away. It is by far the best perfume in my collection. I only wear it for very special occasions as I think it is too expensive to wear it to work… Read Full Review