Giorgio Armani Mania Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Giorgio Armani Mania - Ask a question now

Giorgio Armani Mania

“I love the scent on myself and others seem to be...”

Written on: 19/10/2008 by dlbada (1 review written)

I love the scent on myself and others seem to be intoxicated by it! I can almost say that whenever I wear it, at least one man will say, 'wow, you smell good!' or a woman will say, 'what is it? I need to get some.' It is my 'signature' perfume to those who know me. I hope that it is a universal scent. I wish that Mania had been on the market when I was, young, single and sexy!… Read Full Review

Giorgio Armani Mania

“Giorgio Armani Mania - This is an odd one. At first...”

Written on: 12/10/2004 by beret (3 reviews written)

Giorgio Armani Mania - This is an odd one. At first the perfume smells like a powerful blast of incense and woody sticks. As it warms up on your skin, it brings out floral notes that make the scent more chypre in the olfactory family. I say that it is an odd scent because you would think that the smell of incense would be overpowering so that the perfume was only appropriate for night wear. But, the woman who likes to be classic and fashion forward will really enjoy this perfume because the… Read Full Review