Diesel Plus Plus Feminine Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Diesel Plus Plus Feminine - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Diesel Plus Plus Feminine

Diesel Plus Plus Feminine

“I got this for christmas years ago and I hardly used...”

Written on: 10/10/2010

I got this for christmas years ago and I hardly used it because I did'nt like the smell. It smells really strong of vanilla which makes me feel sick.
I would definetely not recommend this. I liked that it reminded me of christmas which is the day I wore it and the packaging was cute.

Diesel Plus Plus Feminine

“I love the smell of Diesel Plus Plus Feminine perfume,...”

Written on: 27/12/2007 by Sandstone (1 review written)

I love the smell of Diesel Plus Plus Feminine perfume, but think it would smell better on a man… Read Full Review