Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Reviews

• Ease of Removal

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner

“I use this Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip liner every...”

Written on: 07/06/2009 by m50 (1 review written)

I use this Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay on Lip liner every day. I was looking for a russet-like color, being in a semi-neutral color scheme, to give some definition but still impart subtle drama. I find that it does blend well and only very rarely have ever gotten a pencil in this line that chunks or cakes (& I buy it all the time). I usually buy the cafe-o-lait color… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner

“Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner is very difficult...”

Written on: 14/01/2006 by vellum (61 reviews written)

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner is very difficult to apply, too hard & waxy, dry up lips, cannot do much with it, pencil lid cracked within the first two weeks, really poor quality… Read Full Review

Rimmel 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner

“I thought it was a great bargain, but the saying 'you...”

Written on: 23/08/2005 by Kelly1026 (153 reviews written)

I thought it was a great bargain, but the saying 'you get what you paid for' was right. It is very waxy (different from creamy), and the line looked a bit harsh. It stayed on well though, in fact, it took me ages to remove it! The packaging looked cheap, and I'd never buy it again… Read Full Review

Suem's Response to Kelly1026's Review

Written on: 11/09/2005

I seem to have some sort of allergy to this product! The few times I have used it I get a rash under my bottom lip.... Anyone else experience this?