Robert C. Atkins, Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution Reviews

Robert C. Atkins, Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Robert C. Atkins, Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution

Robert C. Atkins, Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution

“I've been on Dr Atkins Diet for 10 days lost 10 pounds...”

Written on: 11/02/2004 by adrian722 (2 reviews written)

I've been on Dr Atkins Diet for 10 days lost 10 pounds (with 1/2 hr excercise every day. the weight loss continues. I'm in induction(the hardest 2 weeks) & apart from a few hunger pangs am settling down now. you just dont seem to pick between meals… Read Full Review

Robert C. Atkins, Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution

“A dieter all my life I think I have tried every diet...”

Written on: 31/10/2003 by sabinab (3 reviews written)

A dieter all my life I think I have tried every diet there is. I exercised regularly and ate only 'healthy' foods and still I never seemed to reach my 'ideal weight'. Although not terribly over weight it always bugged me that no matter how many hours a day I worked out and how little I ate I still appeared to have a big frame and no muscle definition.
I decided to ignore all the negative publicity and try 'Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution' a go. That was on August 1st 2003 now, three months later… Read Full Review

Robert C. Atkins, Dr Atkins New Diet Revolution

“Dr Atkins New Diet Revelation is a very interesting...”

Written on: 02/09/2003 by Sue (44 reviews written)

Dr Atkins New Diet Revelation is a very interesting book to read and seems to make sense about eating to many carbohydrates in our diets being the reason for being over weight.This book is well worth reading… Read Full Review