Dell Inspiron 9100 Reviews

• Battery Life

Dell Inspiron 9100 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Dell Inspiron 9100

Dell Inspiron 9100

“Fast and reliable. I've had mine since they debuted...”

Written on: 17/02/2009

Fast and reliable. I've had mine since they debuted in 2004. With a 3.4Ghz dual-core Pentium 'D" w/ bus speed of 800Mhz, laptops are only now catching this desktop replacement.I wish Dell still made something like this - the current models seem much cheaper and the glossy screens are hard to read. Battery life < 2 hrs. Very, very warm… Read Full Review

Dell Inspiron 9100

“Fast user friendly can upgrade on part easy to take...”

Written on: 29/12/2008

Fast user friendly can upgrade on part easy to take apart just a great laptop. I feel I have experienced no bad points about this Dell Inspiron 9100.
What is there to say that has not been said about this great laptop… Read Full Review

Dell Inspiron 9100

“I bought the DELL Inspiron 9100 despite the bad...”

Written on: 09/08/2007 by henko (3 reviews written)

I bought the DELL Inspiron 9100 despite the bad points. When I was looking for a laptop I wanted one which was powerful enough to run Cubase SX3 and VST plugins and perform live music with it on stage.
So I did not use it for office or working on the train or travel with it.
Now, a few years later, it's already outdated but I don't care. I even recently expanded it's memory up to 2Gb for better performance. It was worth the money.
The sound quality is still much better than what I've come… Read Full Review

Dell Inspiron 9100

“Unfortunately, my Dell Inspiron 9100 laptop has broken...”

Written on: 12/01/2007 by hacastro (1 review written)

Unfortunately, my Dell Inspiron 9100 laptop has broken down with major problems 5 times. Dell will not replace my lemon or extend the warranty. I waited 1 month to get my laptop back, and they mailed it to the wrong address.

Also, I was on the phone to them for over 1 hour. I asked for a replacement, but I lost the call… Read Full Review

Dell Inspiron 9100

“When it's working it is a dream, everything loads...”

Written on: 09/05/2006 by littlenick (3 reviews written)

When it's working it is a dream, everything loads quickly, really is wonderful to use (as long as you're using a mouse).

When it breaks it breaks in style:

The first time the memory went pop and they replaced it - I still got blue screens every now and again but they told there was nothing wrong with that!! The second time it died completely, blue screens and wouldn't boot, and then complete failure, and they replaced the motherboard after I argued with them that was the faulty component all… Read Full Review

Dell Inspiron 9100

“The Dell Inspiron 9100 is super fast. I'm on it right...”

Written on: 20/08/2004 by THE LEAFY BUG (1 review written)

The Dell Inspiron 9100 is super fast. I'm on it right now, actually. Here's what I have under the hood:
Pent 4 3.0 Ghz with hyperthreading
1394 port
ethernet card/modem
built in "subwoofer"
s-video and dvi
I think that's all that's important.
The sound from this thing is amazing. It doesn't have that wimpy "laptop" sound. It has an awesome "subwoofer" that… Read Full Review

193875_Dglitu's Response to 166559_THE LEAFY BUG's Review

Written on: 18/05/2005

My screen will not power up. I just talked to dell and they said I need to buy a whole new screen at 500.00 Does anyone know of any other options?

Dell Inspiron 9100

“The Dell Insipron 9100 is a GREAT laptop. My notebook...”

Written on: 21/06/2004 by Mikec (5 reviews written)

The Dell Insipron 9100 is a GREAT laptop. My notebook specs are P4 3.2 GHZ (MAX) 512MB DDR 3200 (400MHZ) FAST for a notebook for now 2004. Later the memory will be faster for notebooks I hope. I have a 100GB drive. Hope it will not have any problems at all… Read Full Review