Lotto Optika Reviews

Lotto Optika - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lotto Optika

Lotto Optika
Lotto Optika

“I bought these boots back in 2005/06 in the white and...”

Written on: 04/02/2010

I bought these boots back in 2005/06 in the white and orange and absolutely loved them. They were the most comfortable and easiest boots to play in, i didn't lose my touch on the ball as you can do with some boots and I could run as quick as ever. I loved them so much that I bought them in the silver and white for my next two seasons and I still have them and still play in them! Agreed though, I want to find a place that sells them because I want some new orange and white optikas! Definately… Read Full Review

“I love these Lotto Optika boots. I have played in a...”

Written on: 04/02/2008 by sbyer (1 review written)

I love these Lotto Optika boots. I have played in a variety of different boots including three different predators, a copa mudial, two different addidas F-50s, and a variety of vapors, however the lotto optika is by far the best boots that i have ever played in. I have been searching all over for a new pair with no luck. It seems as if lotto has stopped producing them. If anyone comes across a store that sells them(particularly the silver) please contact me… Read Full Review

“At $a49.00 Lotto Optika boots are the best around,...”

Written on: 17/06/2004 by johnbollockface (1 review written)

At $a49.00 Lotto Optika boots are the best around, with their stylish look and fantastic design increasing control and touch all for such a low price these are the best boots around… Read Full Review

Lost Trucker's Response to 159132_johnbollockface's Review

Written on: 15/05/2006

details? 100% across the board? do you work for lotto or what?