BMW R850C Reviews

BMW R850C - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BMW R850C

BMW R850C
BMW R850C

“Everywhere I go a draw peoples attention with this...”

Written on: 06/07/2008

Everywhere I go a draw peoples attention with this quite rare and have to admit amazing looking bike. It happenes often that people take pictures of it. It makes me really proud ridding it. I feel like a king cruising with my BMW… Read Full Review

“The BMW R850cc was a great bike. As I had it for 3...”

Written on: 02/06/2008 by ghostbiker (13 reviews written)

The BMW R850cc was a great bike. As I had it for 3 years I wanted to keep it for ever. But other bikes tempted me.
but it would have been better if a centre stand was on it… Read Full Review

“The bike is cool to ride and quite uncommon on the...”

Written on: 31/12/2007 by modmax (1 review written)

The bike is cool to ride and quite uncommon on the roads.
People tend to look at her and often remain puzzled that such a Roadster is a BMW.