Kenco Cappio Reviews

Kenco Cappio - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kenco Cappio

“Lovely, quick and easy”

Written on: 28/08/2012 by RonnyW75 (6 reviews written)

I am a big big fan of ice coffee and have been looking for a solid buy over the counter option for many years. I have ice coffee every time the wife wants to so to the coffee shop as I'm not a massive fan of hot drinks and this offers a cool alternative to normal coffee. I have tried to make my own with limited success, seems I can get a cold coffee drink but just never taste quite the same. Then to my luck I was shopping last week and spotted this in our local supermarket. I just got the one… Read Full Review

Kenco Cappio

“As Ice coffee is my all time favourite drink, I have...”

Written on: 31/05/2009 by rachuk (1 review written)

As Ice coffee is my all time favourite drink, I have tried alot of makes and this is simply the best. No doubt about it, I have recently found Kenco Cappio at Farmfoods 3 for £1!!!! I love a bargain especially as its ice coffe i bought £5 worth so i got 15 cans lol
keep them in the fridge, pour in glass and enjoy, totally orgasmic!! There is nothing not to like about the product except maybe its too small lol. I would reccomend to anyone, very very yummy… Read Full Review

Kenco Cappio

“I love these and I am gutted that they are no longer...”

Written on: 05/05/2009 by splicer (1 review written)

I love these and I am gutted that they are no longer on sale. If anyone knows where to I can get them please let me know. They are just yummie, especially in the summer on a nice morning feet up in the garden sipping on my kenco cappio… Read Full Review

Hfjwjhfwifheeee's Response to splicer's Review

Written on: 02/02/2014

have you ever found where to buy? I am desperately searching for them but no luck

☆☆☆☆☆
Kenco Cappio

“I was really looking forward to trying Kenco Cappio,...”

Written on: 18/06/2004 by bruce55 (5 reviews written)

I was really looking forward to trying Kenco Cappio, especially after such a good advertising campaign. So I went out and even though it was priced at £1.29 per 200ml can, bought 3 cans! (£6.45 a litre!).
When poured, it takes ages to seperate the frothy top and tastes quite watery, not at all what I was expecting, you'd do better to buy Slimfast Cappuccino flavour drink and give it a good shake! (I know thats what I'll be doing in future)… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Kenco Cappio

“I fell in love with Kenco's Cappuccino, which are...”

Written on: 16/05/2004 by Lesley Shipley (1 review written)

I fell in love with Kenco's Cappuccino, which are individually packaged per mug portion. Really rich flavour, frothy head, it was the best I have ever tasted. But then, guess what? Someone decided to change all the packaging and most importantly the coffee and called it Cappio- which incidentally tastes artificially vanilla and yucky. Kenco, take my advice from one of your devoted fans, please go back to the original and best, there was no competition and so say all my friends. Your new… Read Full Review

Michellebaird's Response to 155806_Lesley Shipley's Review

Written on: 07/09/2005

Sorry Kenco
<br>I love my Cappuccino - single mug sachets - but you know something?
<br>This tastes so strongly of vanilla flavour - yeuch....
<br>not for my tastebuds, will have to stick to the other brands
<br>: (
<br>
<br>Michelle x

E J King's Response to 155806_Lesley Shipley's Review

Written on: 30/10/2005

I do so agree its now awful compared to the original taste which was great I have now stopped buying it and reverted to Nescafe they it at least do not change a winning product.
<br>Edward King