Link-Kit Omagles Super Duper Set Reviews

Link-Kit Omagles Super Duper Set - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Link-Kit Omagles Super Duper Set

Link-Kit Omagles Super Duper Set

“we had omagles as kids and found it great for...”

Written on: 29/01/2011

we had omagles as kids and found it great for imagination as well as keeping children occupied and active. The product is so versatile that kids can play on there own or as a group outdoors and indoors. was really handy for holidays as we could construct containers for supplies then when we got there kids had a great toy to play with. only problem i have now is trying to find it in the uk toys r us did do it years ago but no longer does it my daughters nursery is also interested in getting it… Read Full Review

Link-Kit Omagles Super Duper Set

“This great toy is near impossible to find anymore,...”

Written on: 11/08/2010

This great toy is near impossible to find anymore, however, I do still have several brand new super duper sets available, each comes with 336 pieces, I will ship it to anywhere in the USA, contact me at kidscareusa@gmail.com
Thanks… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 05/08/2012

do you still have any sets or just pieces please email me at csw8578@gmail.com thank you!!

Bjgreaney's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2013

I am interested in omagle set. Do you have any for sale? Please email me at bjgreaney@yahoo.com

Link-Kit Omagles Super Duper Set

“I HAVE THE OMAGLES, anyone interested in buying the...”

Written on: 23/02/2010

I HAVE THE OMAGLES, anyone interested in buying the omagles super duper set, I have a few available for sale, you can contact me directly at kidscareusa@gmail.com, all are in brand new condition. contact me for more details… Read Full Review

Kidscareusa's Comment

Written on: 29/11/2012

Please contact me if you are interested in a brand new set

Link-Kit Omagles Super Duper Set

“If anyone knows where I can purchase the item, it...”

Written on: 20/11/2008 by magentalady (1 review written)

If anyone knows where I can purchase the item, it would be great to know. The Link-kit Omagles super duper set is wonderful. Kids can make items and actually use them to ride on. It requires eye-hand coordination and ability to read and following instructions. There is really nothing bad I can say except that I want to buy the item for other children, but I can't seem to find the item to buy it… Read Full Review

Kidscareusa's Response to 419217_magentalady's Review

Written on: 28/02/2012

Hi,

I got some sets available, you can contact me for more details

Thanks

Isaac

Silve's Response to 419217_magentalady's Review

Written on: 04/11/2013

i hear looking for the omagles toy our company is located in belgium but we sell it for the price 299$ for a box
please feel free to contact us
kids2care

Micke55's Response to 419217_magentalady's Review

Written on: 19/04/2012

Hi,
If you are still interested I have a 208 piece set I am selling. I am located in Southern NJ. If interested you may contact me by email.

Link-Kit Omagles Super Duper Set

“Best thing u can buy!!”

Written on: 07/02/2008

Best thing u can buy!!… Read Full Review

Link-Kit Omagles Super Duper Set

“The Link-Kit Omagles Super Duper Set toy is a lot of...”

Written on: 19/09/2007 by Megan13004 (1 review written)

The Link-Kit Omagles Super Duper Set toy is a lot of fun! I would recommend this construction toy to any one with kids!… Read Full Review

Link-Kit Omagles Super Duper Set

“If you are looking for the year-round 'indoor -...”

Written on: 13/06/2004 by omagles (1 review written)

If you are looking for the year-round 'indoor - outdoor'toy...
you are looking for Omagles

Fun and education, simplicity and creativity, safety and quality indoors and outdoors, that is what Omagles 'build anything' toy stands for.

Children have a natural need to express their creativity, all year round. One particular way to do so is to build 'things'.

Omagles has understood this children's message and has created the 'build anything' toy.

Omagles stands for a large scale… Read Full Review