Sony MZ-E310 Reviews

Battery Life: 56 hrs.
Power Source: Battery
Other

“Great design”

Written on: 15/12/2011 by matrikjo (5 reviews written)

Great gadget. I love it design. So elegant! I've one and very happy with its feature… Read Full Review

Sony MZ-E310

“Surround Sound of my Gadget”

Written on: 07/08/2011 by neilnogra (3 reviews written)

All i can say to this product is that the quality of this is like the quality of Made In Japan gadget which last for how many years.But in my case, my Sony MZ-E310 is broken because of my misfortune.Thats why I buy another one. Speaking of its model and durability, mine last for 1 1/2 years and the sound is so surround that acts like a staduim. Its durability is so precious that I think last forever… Read Full Review

Sony MZ-E310

“I've owned my Sony MZ-E310 for about a year now and on...”

Written on: 02/02/2011

I've owned my Sony MZ-E310 for about a year now and on the whole it's been very good. I paid £19.99 for it so it was really good value for money. The battery life using a Ni-MH battery is excellent.

Being a player only there aren't really many features to speak of, but the sound quality is good.

The main problem is build quality, it's very light weight and feels cheap (then again it was cheap!). This is the second one I've had because the first one no longer works, so I would probably avoid… Read Full Review

Mooredress's Comment