Kenwood Major KM005 Reviews

• Service & Support

Kenwood Major KM005 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kenwood Major KM005

Kenwood Major KM005

“This food processor is a worthy kitchen utility and it...”

Written on: 31/12/2010 by amrita kalra (1 review written)

This food processor is a worthy kitchen utility and it looks very nice in the kitchen. It has one speed plus pulse it performs well in all tasks, seems to be able to adapt its speed to whatever it's required and good at processing food in different consistencies. Making french fries or grating carrots takes no time. as well as mashing fruit pulps to making thick shakes is done in no time. Good to have it from eastwestusa store where they also provide discounted prices on different items… Read Full Review

Kenwood Major KM005

“I bought the KM005 about 3 years ago after reading...”

Written on: 12/04/2010 by mirzha (1 review written)

I bought the KM005 about 3 years ago after reading rave reviews about it and also after watching a very seductive demo of the product on the "you tube". I distinctly remember the promoter saying that the machine attachments are suitable for blending Asian spices. The fact that it came with the a glass liquidizer attachment was what finally made me put down my savings on this machine. Little did I know this was the beginning of my nightmare.

A little over a week after I've brought the unit I… Read Full Review

Kay12's Response to mirzha's Review

Written on: 08/06/2011

I think you are unfortunate with your experience. I have a Kenwood mixer bought back in 1963 and it is still going strong - even if a little noisy!

Stevemorrison's Response to mirzha's Review

Written on: 24/04/2013

I think you should contact the world head office and complain about the service in your Singapore branch. If they care about their customers and brand image then they should " pull finger" to make something good happen for you.

Kenwood Major KM005

“The kenwood major is a work horse and very durable....”

Written on: 28/07/2009

The kenwood major is a work horse and very durable. However I wouldn't recommend it. It's large and heavy for a start, if you don't have room to keep it on the work surface don't bother. I make a lot of cakes and find it a hassle when creaming to keep stopping the machine and scraping the sides every few seconds as the beater will be turning without touching any of the mixture which has stuck to the sides. I usually end up getting out my hand beaters, it's quicker. I believe the kenwood chef is… Read Full Review

Kenwood Major KM005

“Everyone I know that's had a Kenwood has raved about...”

Written on: 13/07/2007 by SpeedDemon (10 reviews written)

Everyone I know that's had a Kenwood has raved about it. I always fancied one but always found an excuse not to buy one. Eventually I bought one as a housewarming present when I moved house.

The big choice was Kenwood or Kitchen Aid? I opted for Kenwood on the basis of looks (OK it may not be on the cutting edge of high tech but it's not the 50s retro of the Kitchen Aid) and the fact that all the sales staff I spoke to that only sold Kitchen Aid seemed more eager to talk down the Kenwood… Read Full Review

Louisedubya's Response to SpeedDemon's Review

Written on: 17/10/2009

I found this review very helpful because...very thorough, very sincere, clearly loves their product. Price aside &pound;995, I'd buy it tomorrow!! In the meantime, I'll see if I can get a replacement spindle for my Antony Worrall Twatson/Breville FP21 that is <2yrs old!!

Kenwood Major KM005

“The Kenwood Major KM005 food processor has made life...”

Written on: 16/03/2006 by Jerry Gill (2 reviews written)

The Kenwood Major KM005 food processor has made life so much easier. Having broken our hand whisk with a thick batter, we decided to invest in one of these. What a good decision! This really takes the elbow grease out of cake making. Madeira cakes and fruit cakes turn out perfectly. Meringues are light and airy. It has been well worth the money, and if you bake a lot I would definitely recommend it… Read Full Review

Kenwood Major KM005

“Kenwood Major KM005 - I am generaly very pleased with...”

Written on: 11/06/2004 by timbo174 (1 review written)

Kenwood Major KM005 - I am generaly very pleased with this having had a Kitchen Aid and a Kenwood before I find the Major much easier to use than the Kitchen Aid… Read Full Review