Game Reviews

• Quality

Game - Ask a question now

Game

“Game is not game for my time”

Written on: 07/04/2014 by Elena1983 (1 review written)

I went into the Wakefield Game today with my friend and we had been waiting first in line for a few minutes. The woman serving finally turned up and instead of serving us first, she served the woman behind us which took five minutes extra. We were on a tight schedule and this was not appreciated. When we were eventually served after this woman, we were not apologised to and left the store feeling frustrated and not happy with the service… Read Full Review

“could be better”

Written on: 28/11/2013 by scott91 (5 reviews written)

hello game are ok for buying games but trading games in no way they give you bottom prices for your unwanted games and sell them at nearly double the price. i tokk a ps3 game to a game store and the offered me 5 pound voucher or £3 cash when they was selling it preowned at £20 so i took it to cex where they offered me £14 pound so cex is the place to trade in games… Read Full Review

“Game gore”

Written on: 23/02/2013 by mrpaul (2 reviews written)

I went into game the store to checkout some pre owned for my 6 year old boy. I also had in tow my 3 and 4.5 year old. Walking round the store in the metrocentre I was a bit disturbed by the amount of gore on view. There was a tv at kids head height playing a cut scene from a game where a character walked around executing other characters by blowing their brains out as they begged for mercy. Also there are many cover designs depicting gore, death and violence. I don't mind it personally as I am… Read Full Review

Game

“Since I like to play online games such as BF2142, I...”

Written on: 13/04/2009

Since I like to play online games such as BF2142, I wanted protection without software lagging my processes, BitDefender GameSafe really does it job. I recommend this to gamers! Very easy to install and set up. Has a quick feature to set the program to game mode, a definite plus without having to open the the whole program! I have not had any viruses. I have had spyware, but it has detected it and deleted or quaratined it. Very good software for the price. I downloaded the free version and… Read Full Review

Mrpaul's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2013

Game should have an 18 rating on the door with all the gore visible to all customers including my 3, 4 and 6 year old boys. They were exposed to a tv at their eye level showing characters walking around blowing the brains out of other characters in an execution style killing. They were also shoved out of the way by staff who were too busy playing with their kinect. It is definitely not a place for children, unless of course you don't care what your child absorbs.

Game

“Game is a good store for deals, and it is always worth...”

Written on: 02/09/2003 by Ric (9 reviews written)

Game is a good store for deals, and it is always worth looking out for pre-owned games for cheaper prices. For people who are worried about buying these for damaged products, there is a 30 days (I think) money back guarantee, or you can simply exchange it for another. If you are thinking of selling a game to them to be sold as a pre-owned title, you wont get very much for it, and you'll have to exchange the money you get for a game straight away. The prices are quite expensive, I've heard from… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib