Pentax EI 200 Reviews

• Image Quality

Pentax EI 200 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pentax EI 200

Pentax EI 200

“This Pentax EI200 is the first Digital camera I have...”

Written on: 23/02/2002 by Hartley Dueck. (1 review written)

This Pentax EI200 is the first Digital camera I have ever purchased and given it's capabilities I don't think I could want for more.
Normally when I have purchased this type of equipment (Toy) I found I would only use the basic functions. The user friendly features have changed all that for me.
The only thing I would like to see is a quick reference guide or index in the manual… Read Full Review

Pentax EI 200

“My first digital camera and it's all I want from a...”

Written on: 28/10/2001 by Ron Martin. (1 review written)

My first digital camera and it's all I want from a camera. Pentax have always made excellent products, this is no exception. Easy to handle, from point and shoot to fancy tricks it does them all. I am really pleased I chose this as my first camera for Digital Imaging. No easy way to fit filters, but a blob of Blue Tack works OK. Goodbye films and negatives, hello online photo albums. I'm just having total fun with my newest toy… Read Full Review

Pentax EI 200

“This is my first digital camera, it looks and feels...”

Written on: 01/08/2001 by James. (1 review written)

This is my first digital camera, it looks and feels like a normal camera, which I class as a bonus. the on screen menus are excellent and image reviewing is easy and detailed, the lcd display is brilliant. It would be nice if you could movie clips but i suppose if you want to do that buy a digital camcorder! Its a really good first camera!… Read Full Review

Gavman.'s Response to 3232_James.'s Review

Written on: 13/12/2001

Date and time are only erased if you leave the batteries out of the camera for more than 5 minutes - if they go flat don't remove them until you are ready to replace them.

Pentax EI 200

“The Pentax EI200 is a lovely looking 2 megapixel...”

Written on: 08/07/2001 by Andrew Sparrow. (1 review written)

The Pentax EI200 is a lovely looking 2 megapixel digital camera. Produces excellent results, especially outdoors in good light. shutter lag can be annoying if trying to shoot a fast moving subject. Some manual features need resetting after each shot which can be fiddly. At £399 the price i paid, it still represents good value for the technology in this ever improving market of the future… Read Full Review

Ray's Response to 2821_Andrew Sparrow.'s Review

Written on: 05/09/2003

Agree with all points in this review - but because this camera is a very old model now I was able to buy one recently (unused) for only £90!