Raja Tandoori Cuisine, Knebworth Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Raja Tandoori Cuisine, Knebworth - Ask a question now

“Well worth a visit”

Written on: 17/05/2012 by reVuChris (1 review written)

I've both eaten here and ordered take away. The service is fast but welcoming, the food is memorable and varied (both flavour and heat). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to family, friends, business contacts etc… Read Full Review

“I have eaten at the Raja snce it opeed 17 years ago....”

Written on: 16/01/2011 by Largie83 (1 review written)

I have eaten at the Raja snce it opeed 17 years ago. The food is excellent and has always been like this. The staff are frindly and well mannered and always prompt in asking for your drinks andfood etc as well as being prompt bringin them to you. The restuarant is very bsuy at he weekends but is not too loud and you are never rushed to finish your meal. Best Indian restuarant in Herts by a long shot and the aoun of business it turns over cant lie… Read Full Review

“I normally go for takeaway food here.I have to...”

Written on: 11/04/2010

I normally go for takeaway food here.I have to definitely say that very nice food and nice people.We have ordered food for my young daughters birthday celebration yesterday ,the food was awesome all my friends were so satisfied and some of them conveyed special congrats.Thank you so much to all the staff in Raja Tandoori for making my day.The taste of the food is brilliant.I would like to possibly mention one thing for bulk orders if you can keep a list of items will be good,other than that… Read Full Review

“I've eaten here fo many years and the service has...”

Written on: 19/02/2010

I've eaten here fo many years and the service has always been impeccable. The food is outstanding and is much better than any other local indian restaurant around hertfordshire. The prices are also very fair for what you get, even on drinks.

The atmosphere is great on a Friday and Saturday, very lively but not too loud. Quieter during the week with a relaxed atmosphere.

I've eaten here for years and have never ever had a problem. The staff are very friendly and will always go out of their… Read Full Review

“I visited this restaurant yesterday(23.01.2010)....”

Written on: 24/01/2010 by Greggg (1 review written)

I visited this restaurant yesterday(23.01.2010). Because the place was busy I was offered only 1 hour slot from 7PM to 8PM. I met a friend there. We ordered a tea and coffee. After a couple of minutes one of the waiters asked what we want to order for dinner. We replied that we need some more time. Within the next 10 minutes different waiters asked us the same at least 4 times. Finally, the manager came to us and said that we have to order quickly as we have time only until 8PM. I said that we… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Greggg's Review

Written on: 17/06/2011

You were told they were very busy and could only be accomodated for an hour

so you go in an indian restaurant and ordered a tea and coffee. Why didnt you just go to one of the two cafes nearby

I am not surprised the manager was frustrated with you

“Raja Tandoori Cuisine is a very nice small restaurant...”

Written on: 16/10/2004 by NeilA (10 reviews written)

Raja Tandoori Cuisine is a very nice small restaurant along Knebworth highstreet. The staff are friendly and the food is very good. You can eat in or order a takeaway. There is no home deliveries though.

The atmosphere in the restaurant is good. They have a good selection of different curries to suit all tastes… Read Full Review