Investec Private Bank Business Bank Account Reviews

Investec Private Bank Business Bank Account - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Investec Private Bank Business Bank Account

Investec Private Bank Business Bank Account

“Minimum balance £25,000”

Written on: 19/11/2011 by jmrackowe (14 reviews written)

Minimum balance £25,000 to open and operate the account… Read Full Review

“Ummm "The minimum balance required to open and operate...”

Written on: 16/03/2011

Ummm "The minimum balance required to open and operate the account is £25,000"

“Very pleased with the Service provided by Investec...”

Written on: 14/08/2010

Very pleased with the Service provided by Investec running by business cheque Account. Interest paid on balance and no bank charges. Clear monthly statements and excellent secure on-line banking which is used to pay most of my bills… Read Full Review

Exvestec's Comment

Written on: 15/05/2014

probably not very pleased they have just closed your business cheque account? April 2014.

“this account does not seem to be available any longer....”

Written on: 30/01/2010

this account does not seem to be available any longer. The only current account available is the Investec Business Cheque account. The minimum amount to open and operate this account is £25,000. Nice one. Definetely NOT for small businesses !!! I wasted my time looking into this… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 08/04/2012

If that threshold is true NOT for START UPS and possibly not for mini business ( shops, Sole personal trades-services

“We run our business accounts with Investec and cannot...”

Written on: 17/09/2008 by timev (1 review written)

We run our business accounts with Investec and cannot rate them higher. We basically earn interest and incur no costs. Zero bank charges yet great interest for the last 10 years. Fantastic!… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to timev's Review

Written on: 19/07/2011

How much interest rates do they pay

“I have used Investec Private Business Banking for...”

Written on: 17/03/2008 by drb56 (3 reviews written)

I have used Investec Private Business Banking for nearly 10 years, they have been very good. Banking used to be free but now there is a £15 per month charge for low balances. I can always get through very quickly on the telephone and the staff are very helpful. I cannot pay in cash but I use a Nationwide business account for this… Read Full Review

Cromies's Response to drb56's Review

Written on: 23/03/2010

I understand that the Nationwide has now removed their buisness accounts have you decided who you will go with instead?

“This refers to the PICA account rather than the BCA,...”

Written on: 20/01/2008

This refers to the PICA account rather than the BCA, but is the one we have used for business banking for many years. We have never paid any charges for operating the account. Pays a good rate of interest, accepts direct debits and we have never lost any cheques paid in using their prepaid envelopes.

No cash deposits possible as far as I am aware - we use Coop/post office for this).

Interest is statement viewing only. No transaction processing. They will accept fax instruction if the relevant… Read Full Review

“I have been in business for 20 years, and I would not...”

Written on: 05/10/2007 by oakden (1 review written)

I have been in business for 20 years, and I would not bank anywhere else. I highly recommend the Investec Private Bank Business Bank Account… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to oakden's Review

Written on: 19/07/2011

This is a private bank, what happens if it goes bankrupt do we still get our money back.....thank you

“I have been with Investec Private Bank for 10 years...”

Written on: 07/11/2006 by davedoors (1 review written)

I have been with Investec Private Bank for 10 years since going into business, and they have been generally pretty good. I am about to switch to Co-op via FSB, as I should save a few extra pounds… Read Full Review