MZ Skorpion Traveler Reviews

Media Gallery for MZ Skorpion Traveler

MZ Skorpion Traveler
MZ Skorpion Traveler

“Surprising fun”

Written on: 13/08/2012 by Namikuz (1 review written)

I bought my '02 Traveller on Easter of this year(2012) and flew out to North Carolina and put 2k miles in 4 days. It just devours the miles at 80 mph. Decent fuel milage to boot!!!! I'm used to liter class Suzukis from the '80s and this is no power house but MAN!!! I'm not used to being king in the coeners. I'm afraid I'll touch my elbows befor the foot pegs.... I've been on 2 long trips since buying and am enjoying EVERY MINIUTE OF IT!!!! Yes, it is SLOW!! but it is a match for my… Read Full Review

“Great handling bike. Exceptional brakes. Great sound...”

Written on: 16/08/2007 by DTAYLOR1 (2 reviews written)

Great handling bike. Exceptional brakes. Great sound with holeshot pipe. Good long distance sport tourer. Covered over 1700 miles in four days without a problem. Great gas mileage if driven correctly. Can't keep under 80mph… Read Full Review

“I have owned a MZ Skorpion Traveller for over two...”

Written on: 12/01/2006 by sapperk9 (2 reviews written)

I have owned a MZ Skorpion Traveller for over two years and still love the machine.

I bought it used with 9000km on the clock. I have ridden it across Australia and used as my commuter for two years.

I have improved the suspension, simply because I had a gift of a Penske rear shockie almost given to me, and it is a brilliant mod.

The engine (Yamaha 660cc) being single cylinder has good torque but a rather narrow band of rpm in which to make the machine perform. Nontheless, I would… Read Full Review

Dtaylor1's Response to sapperk9's Review

Written on: 16/08/2007

I found this review helpful because...He covered the bikes traits very well. I have owned my Skorpion Traveller for 7 years and the only major thing I have done is replace a front brake rotor. Great Bike.....

“I have had the MZ Skorpion Traveler motorcycle from...”

Written on: 05/08/2004 by siltec (1 review written)

I have had the MZ Skorpion Traveler motorcycle from new and covered about 16000 miles. That includes a camping trip to Spain two up.

Except when I disconnected the battery charging under the seat, by accident, the bike has never let me down, and then it made it home after a bump start.

It is my main transport as the wife uses the car for work… Read Full Review

“The MZ Skorpion Traveler is an impressive motorcycle...”

Written on: 27/07/2004 by muz66 (1 review written)

The MZ Skorpion Traveler is an impressive motorcycle with top quality components as standard, good build quality and perfect performer for all year round riding. Very comfortable for medium distance touring and sensible luggage capacity.
Some top quality second-hand examples to be found at very reasonable prices… Read Full Review