Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger Reviews

• Effectiveness

Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger

Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger

“I can't find this anywhere! :(”

Written on: 18/06/2014 by nqLong20 (1 review written)

This product was amazing! really natural looking gradual build up which developed with your own natural tan. it must have been discontinued as for two years i've been unable to find it! any advise?… Read Full Review

Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger

“I discovered the nivea aftersun tan prolonger with a...”

Written on: 14/11/2010

I discovered the nivea aftersun tan prolonger with a hint of self tan when I went away in July. I have to say this is the best fake tan I have ever used. I had a natural glow until recently and now cant get it anywhere. When I eventually find it again I will be stocking up.I have spent a fortune on fake tans and this is really the best. Boots were doing a buy on get one free so keep your eyes peeled. I have just emailed them in the hope I can get some more and not waiting till next… Read Full Review

Guest's Comment

Written on: 22/04/2012

You can get it on ebay £3.99.. I also love the stuff but cannot get it anywear

Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger

“Using Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger, my tan looks...”

Written on: 23/09/2008 by muriel mackenzie (1 review written)

Using Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger, my tan looks like i have just come back from holiday.
The fragrance is A1
It's thick and creamy as you rub it into your skin.
Would recommend it to everyone i know.
Well worth buying… Read Full Review

Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger

“very gradual natural tan - and not too orange, very...”

Written on: 14/02/2008

very gradual natural tan - and not too orange, very subtle… Read Full Review

Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger

“I used Nivea Sun After sun Tan Prolonger after a...”

Written on: 07/12/2004 by lemphilp (2 reviews written)

I used Nivea Sun After sun Tan Prolonger after a holiday to, well, prolong my tan and have been using it ever since.
I have quite pale skin and find some self tan products give me a fake orange radioactive colour. Nivea aftersun tan prolonger has just enough colour to look sunkissed and healthy without overdoing it. Definitely does not look as though you have fake tanned yourself.
Very easy to apply, like a normal body moisturiser.
Colour can be deepened by applying everyday.
I love this… Read Full Review

180106_Mandyd0's Response to lemphilp's Review

Written on: 21/12/2004

hi, where did you get your nivea tan prolonger from as I cant get hold of it anymore

287517_Timellen's Response to lemphilp's Review

Written on: 01/05/2007

I used the Nivea Sun Aftersun Tan Prolonger product, after a day in the rays, thinking it was a cool moisturising cream. Much to my horror I discovered the fake tan element when I looked in the mirror the next day, and I was browner than my local sun bed shop owner. The girls at work thought it was hilarious. Good product though, but maybe I should have read the label first.
<br/>
<br/>Tim, from Norwich.

Lemphilp's Response to lemphilp's Review

Written on: 20/01/2005

You can get it from larger boots stores although have recently re-located to Edinburgh and I am finding it harder to purchase. I did manage to get it in Boots though.