L'Oreal Solar Expertise After Sun Milk Reviews

• Effectiveness

L'Oreal Solar Expertise After Sun Milk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for L'Oreal Solar Expertise After Sun Milk

L'Oreal Solar Expertise After Sun Milk

“i used LOreal Solar Expertise After Sun Milk on my...”

Written on: 22/07/2009

i used LOreal Solar Expertise After Sun Milk on my holiday,as i was putting on it was ok but then about 2 hours later i started to get a white residue on my skin from where i put the aftersun and it felt tacky to tough it never seemed to sock in to my skin… Read Full Review

L'Oreal Solar Expertise After Sun Milk

“L'Oreal Solar Expertise After Sun Milk is amazing! I...”

Written on: 05/10/2007 by lsaunders (1 review written)

L'Oreal Solar Expertise After Sun Milk is amazing! I used it whilst on holiday, and the tan effect is so natural and streak free. So much so, that I now use it every day as a moisturiser and fake tan. I previously used Johnson's, Dove, or St Tropez.

Now that summer is nearly over, I have struggled to find in shops. However, I can order online at auravita.com… Read Full Review