Nivea Sun Oil Spray Reviews

• Texture

• Water Resistance

Nivea Sun Oil Spray - Ask a question now

Nivea Sun Oil Spray

“I recommend you use a much higher and immediate...”

Written on: 20/03/2008 by greenCeline (1 review written)

I recommend you use a much higher and immediate protection during the time you shouldn't use Nivea's Sun Oil Spray like Moisturising sun spray which offers immediate proection and much higher factors… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to greenCeline's Review

Written on: 26/07/2011

It gave me an allergic reaction. I tan and sunbathe constantly, I've never had this happen to me before and would never utilize this product again. It is terrible. Beware!