Indian Nights, Redbourn Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Indian Nights, Redbourn - Ask a question now

“My husband and I discovered Indian Nights many years...”

Written on: 06/02/2010

My husband and I discovered Indian Nights many years ago and we have become regulars. We have even introduced our daughter to their food since she was only a few months old. She is nearly 2 and eats and eats there, often to the amusement of other guests, whilst the staff are very welcoming and tolerant of a child. The service is great, the food has never disappointed and I am going there this very evening with a girlfriend to introduce her to the place!… Read Full Review

“Indian Nights, Redbourn, has good service, great...”

Written on: 23/01/2009 by furslap (1 review written)

Indian Nights, Redbourn, has good service, great authentic food. Indian restaurants can be generic and dull, not here. Great choice of food and always really well cooked and served. Atmosphere can be a little flat on a slow night… Read Full Review

“Staff were very polite and always approached us at the...”

Written on: 18/01/2009

Staff were very polite and always approached us at the right times. My husband took me to this restaurant for our anniversary and it was a wonderful night.
The food we ordered were chicken and lamb curries with nan and rice followed by an ice cream desert and coffee.
The curries were one of the best I had and both myself and my husband will be going back for more!
Staff were so kind and helpful and made our experience even better.
To top the evening off we got free drinks in celebration of our… Read Full Review

“Well my first experience of Indian Nights was 12 years...”

Written on: 14/08/2008

Well my first experience of Indian Nights was 12 years ago and it was amazing, now I am surprised how poorly run the restaurant has seemingly become. The staff appear to be lost and seem to know little about their own menu! Pricing seems fair, but I feel the food is of low quality… Read Full Review