Razorlight, Up All Night Reviews

Razorlight, Up All Night - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Razorlight, Up All Night

Razorlight, Up All Night

“I have only just bought this album (2 years after...”

Written on: 02/10/2006 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

I have only just bought this album (2 years after release!) as it is now cheap (£5.99, HMV link on this site), and having heard and liked the track "Golden Touch" lots, I decided I would like to hear more! Although they have recently released their latest album "Razorlight" I decided to buy this first to see if I would like their style.

First time I heard it I wasn't really sure, and I just kept flipping to "Golden Touch", but after a few times of listening, this album gets a little… Read Full Review

Helen Of Troy's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 09/10/2006

Not quite sure what the votes of not helpful and disagree are for, whether it's disagree that the album is catchy and infectious, or that I like it. But in any case, I now have their latest album "Razorlight" and it's miles better than "Up All Night"! So whatever they agree on or find unhelpful, I say this band have improved tremendously from 2 years ago! Now is that helpful or not?
<br/>Agree or disagree?!!!!!!
<br/>Whatever!!
<br/>And for my next review........?!!!!

Razorlight, Up All Night

“Razorlights "Up All Night" was an indie masterpeice...”

Written on: 09/04/2005 by matsaw (1 review written)

Razorlights "Up All Night" was an indie masterpeice filled to the musical brim with upbeat songs that could be listened to anytime of the day providing your not in some sort of meeting girlfreinds/wifes mum for the first time… Read Full Review

Razorlight, Up All Night

“Razorlight, Up All Night is an accomplished debut...”

Written on: 23/02/2005 by spook (48 reviews written)

Razorlight, Up All Night is an accomplished debut album from one of the last year's most exciting new bands. The songs are very immediate and very catchy, even if they don't quite match up to the standards of singer Johnny Borrell's former band, The Libertines. It's a CD I haven't played many times, but every time I do I wonder why I don't play it more often. It's full of infectious, jangly, retro, indie rock class. If you're into the new wave of rock bands such as The… Read Full Review