Honda Rebel 125 Reviews

Honda Rebel 125 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Honda Rebel 125

Honda Rebel 125
Honda Rebel 125

“i love my reb clutch cable just snaped no probs bought...”

Written on: 09/02/2010

i love my reb clutch cable just snaped no probs bought her 4 560 pound worth every penny FREEDOM… Read Full Review

“Really love this Honda Rebel 125 bike... 100% handling ”

Written on: 13/01/2009 by amilajunior (1 review written)

Really love this Honda Rebel 125 bike... 100% handling
100% fuel efficiency (40km/l on worst driving style)
100% classic. Not bad at all... Only thing is very hard to find out a selling one.. … Read Full Review

“I have owned my rebel for just over a year now and...”

Written on: 09/10/2008

I have owned my rebel for just over a year now and cannot bring myself to sell it. have only had one or two problems with it and that was fork seals and the battery needing charged every few weeks. Would recomend it it anyone wanting to learn how to ride. I go everywhere on my bike. about 100 miles per day just cruising. 10/10!… Read Full Review

“A nice place to start with biking, 2 cyclinders gives...”

Written on: 19/07/2008

A nice place to start with biking, 2 cyclinders gives you better response and fuel efficient too… Read Full Review

“The Honda Rebel 125 motorbike is fun to ride. I would...”

Written on: 21/07/2006 by jamescoy04 (1 review written)

The Honda Rebel 125 motorbike is fun to ride. I would like to own another one, but I have been banned from all motorbikes since my accident. The centre of gravity little too low, as I kept catching the pegs on the road round sharp corners. I also couldn't go more than about 100 miles without refilling. There is no fuel gage, which meant I had to guess.

Unfortunately, as I have been involved in an accident, I would like to sell my bike for repairs/parts or rebuild. It is a brilliant bike to… Read Full Review

“I brought my bike just under 3 weeks ago and I've had...”

Written on: 18/07/2006 by kalize (1 review written)

I brought my bike just under 3 weeks ago and I've had nothing but trouble with it. Threw me off yesterday... it had a full MOT about a week ago and they said they had fitted a new fork and seal for me... when I was out riding as you do lol it felt like something snapped and the bike drifted, almost into a wall... luckily I wasn't going fast and I know how to handle a bike otherwise it could have done serious damage. Some bikers were passing by and the said they noticed it jolt and drift off… Read Full Review

“I had my Honda Rebel bought me for my fiftieth birthay...”

Written on: 17/06/2006 by millieme (1 review written)

I had my Honda Rebel bought me for my fiftieth birthay and being a good pillon thought it was great. Just the thing for a woman to get some freedom from day to day life and relive thier youth ahah… Read Full Review

“I have owned the Honda Rebel 125 bike now for 3 months...”

Written on: 30/01/2006 by ben133882 (1 review written)

I have owned the Honda Rebel 125 bike now for 3 months now and have had lots of fun with it. With the low centre of gravity it is easy to get the pegs down whilst going round sharp corners. As I have had to replace the pegs. I purchased the bike for £600 with 12,000 on the clock… Read Full Review

“I bought my Honda Rebel for £1000 with 16,000 miles in...”

Written on: 23/01/2006 by lee bateman (1 review written)

I bought my Honda Rebel for £1000 with 16,000 miles in excellent condition. No rust what so ever excellent all round bike and runs perfect too… Read Full Review

“Bought the Honda Rebel 125 after doing my CBT. Cost me...”

Written on: 18/01/2006 by gmacbean (1 review written)

Bought the Honda Rebel 125 after doing my CBT. Cost me £450, in great condition, with 14800 miles on the clock. Bike parts are not expensive, tyres are fairly pricey, rear tyre being £75 fitted, Front Tyre being £45 fitted. Fine for city riding, can hold a nice 60 mph and has a bit of oomph if needed. You can pootle in 5th at 30ish. I'd recommend it for anyone wanting a nice comfortable, economical bike as a starter. I'll be doing a DAS next year and moving to a bigger cruiser if funds… Read Full Review

Gmacbean's Response to gmacbean's Review

Written on: 11/02/2006

Bike is giving over 80mpg and goes very well. I've had the rear shocks moved to maximum setting and the bike corners way better now, much more confident on the corners. Parts are cheap enough and it is really a "no hassles" bike.

“I was inspired by seeing Harley's as a youngster, but...”

Written on: 28/10/2005 by hunterxf382 (3 reviews written)

I was inspired by seeing Harley's as a youngster, but could never afford to own one - so when I came to be able to get my first motorbike at the ripe old age of 34, I was amazed to see that I could ride a cruiser on L plates when I saw the Honda Rebel in my local dealer's window... I was hooked, and bought my bike without a test ride.. and was delivered + bike to take my CBT arranged by the dealer, having never even started it up before. I was so impressed that I wanted to share my experiences… Read Full Review

390829_Clangers's Response to hunterxf382's Review

Written on: 10/08/2008

You say you have a Honda Rebel club ? Where is it and do you have a website etc. How many members is there etc. Im looking for a club to join, just bought a 125cc Rebel.
<br/>
<br/>Thanks

Hunterxf382's Response to hunterxf382's Review

Written on: 05/09/2009

Update on my own review - still have the very same Rebel that I bought back in 1996....
<br/>Don't get to ride it at the moment as it's been laid up for the last few years due to personal circumstances. It is waiting patiently to be restored to it's former glory and ridden again.
<br/>The club has now folded after some changes by the way.
<br/>
<br/>I don't think I'm going to ever get rid of this bike - it owes me nothing but respect for what is a good honest and reliable little bike.

Paul Bradshaw's Response to hunterxf382's Review

Written on: 27/05/2009

i just bought my rebel 125cc oh wow love it love cruising love every thing about it im 57 and its my first bike

“The Honda Rebel CA 125 - well I bought mine 6th hand,...”

Written on: 12/09/2005 by grooovyjim (5 reviews written)

The Honda Rebel CA 125 - well I bought mine 6th hand, it looks like it's taken a beating, the last guy was a mud lover and never cleaned it so there's rust in every nook and cranny. That's why it cost just under a grand. I saw the same bike in mint condition and with a few 1000 less miles going for £1300 and £1600. But I'm a beginner and I'm as likely to kill the bike as I am myself so why waste good money that I can spend on old leathers ? So far (3 weeks in) the bike seems like it might… Read Full Review

Grooovyjim's Response to grooovyjim's Review

Written on: 27/03/2006

7 months later and the bike's still going strong. I've been off it twice, both times from over breaking on the front for the prevalent conditions at the time. The front wheel has a bad habit of washing (slipping away from you) if you mis-judge and over break. The back break is nigh on non-existent. Great for coasting up to the lights, rubbish for pulling up to a very quick stand still. But then that's what the rider's for - making sure you don't get yourself in to that kinda situation. And given that limited repairs have been required I can agree that parts etc. generally seem to be quite reasonably priced, although they're rarely CG125 standard which makes them a little less convenient to get hold of if required.

All in all I certainly wouldn't rate the bike any lower than previously, and I'd recommend it to anyone wanting a safe affordable starter bike. Just don't be expecting to chase any biker babes on their Aprilia 125's, they have you every which way they want you. Everytime.

Red Rebel 's Response to grooovyjim's Review

Written on: 28/08/2010

err yeah there realy should be a fith gear as on most 125 bikes and ur rea brake is non existint and u ned to do the as same as me chainge it get new shoes and look up standard bike checks

“This Honda Rebel 125 is a great bike, the Honda power...”

Written on: 24/08/2004 by monkimagic (9 reviews written)

This Honda Rebel 125 is a great bike, the Honda power plant delivers every thing you could want from a 125cc and more to boot, stopping power is very good, the large disc brake at the front or the larger than life drum brake at the back make stopping, even in the wet a well controlled process.
The Rebel 125 sounds and feels like a 500cc bike. Top marks to the Honda Rebel… Read Full Review