RAC Personal Accident Cover Reviews

• Customer service

RAC Personal Accident Cover - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for RAC Personal Accident Cover

RAC Personal Accident Cover

“In the past 10 years the RAC have saved me three...”

Written on: 30/03/2006 by L Adams (2 reviews written)

In the past 10 years the RAC have saved me three times, apart from many smaller, less critical occasions.

1. My car was trashed in Edinburgh and was brought back to East Anglia (some 300 miles). They even paid my train fare back, as I was travel sick in the truck.
2. My clutch went at the entrance to the Dartford Tunnel - very scary. Again they took the car and myself home.
3. Just 3 weeks ago they brought the car home at night from rural West Dean to Hastings, which is a 3 hour drive… Read Full Review

Verticalwater's Response to L Adams's Review

Written on: 27/11/2012

This is not a review for RAC Personal Accident cover, it's a review of RAC breakdown cover.