Screentrade Car Insurance Reviews

Screentrade Car Insurance - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Screentrade Car Insurance

Screentrade Car Insurance
Screentrade Car Insurance

“Screen trade car insurance were not very helpful when...”

Written on: 05/12/2007

Screen trade car insurance were not very helpful when making a claim. After my car was stolen I found the claims department to be unhelpful and the customer service was not so good. On a whole I would not recommend this company to my Friends… Read Full Review

“I had a claim with Screentrade for a no-fault...”

Written on: 13/09/2007 by cbrehm (2 reviews written)

I had a claim with Screentrade for a no-fault rear-ending at a traffic light. They were fantastic and made everything really easy. I was given the details of a body shop who organised a wonderful courtesy car through Accident Exchange Ltd. I never had to pay a penny. They also sorted all the dealings with the other party's insurers. Despite being a low cost insurer they really came through for me. It's shame they aren't a bit more slick with admin and paperwork, but that's the least of… Read Full Review

“Screentrade is a great car insurance provider. They...”

Written on: 19/10/2006 by Richard15 (1 review written)

Screentrade is a great car insurance provider. They offer good customer service too. I think I will be with this company for quite some time, so long as they keep giving me cheap renewal quotes… Read Full Review

“I had never heard of Screentrade Car Insurance, but...”

Written on: 02/10/2006 by 45lovers (1 review written)

I had never heard of Screentrade Car Insurance, but after going through Moneysupermarket I gave them a ring. The parent company of Screentrade is Lloyds Insurance, who I have been insured with before, and I will give them a big thumbs up. And it is underwritten by Churchill, so there are some good names behind this company, so I feel safe.

The only problem is if you choose to pay monthly, as they add interest to your insurance, which means you pay more. I would advise either paying all of it… Read Full Review