Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer Reviews

• Ease of Removal

Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer

Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer

“I have yet to find a decent concealer for my skin - I...”

Written on: 05/01/2006 by corinnemoscrop (7 reviews written)

I have yet to find a decent concealer for my skin - I chose Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer out of desperation as I needed a concealer and this was the best of a bad bunch.

I am lucky enough not to suffer regular breakouts, but hormonal changes mean I do get one or two minor spots a month with occasional obvious one which I have to make an effort to hide. This stuff does not do it unfortunately.

Most concealers are even more rubbish at concealing than this one, but it's still pretty poor… Read Full Review

Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer

“Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer is way too expensive...”

Written on: 02/06/2004 by missm (2 reviews written)

Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer is way too expensive as it doesn't cover spots well or any small areas at that… Read Full Review