Piroda Pillage Reviews

Piroda Pillage - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Piroda Pillage

Piroda Pillage

“I received the Piroda Pillage golf putter as a gift...”

Written on: 06/10/2005 by gdm864 (1 review written)

I received the Piroda Pillage golf putter as a gift for my 50th birthday. I am an extremely inconsistent golfer with a handicap of 26 - most of this can be attributed to the minimum 3 putts per hole! My first round with the club resulted in less than 2 putts per hole, soaring confidence, and a round in the low 80's!

Maybe this is a confidence issue, but what a difference!… Read Full Review

Piroda Pillage

“Finally I have a long term relationship - one man and...”

Written on: 02/09/2004 by DJmount (1 review written)

Finally I have a long term relationship - one man and his putter. I really can't stress enough how much difference the Piroda Pillage Putter has made to my putting. The weight and balance are better than any I have experienced before and when you add to this the stunning design - this is a gem… Read Full Review

Piroda Pillage

“The Piroda Pillage putter has got to be the greatest...”

Written on: 27/05/2004 by golffanatic (1 review written)

The Piroda Pillage putter has got to be the greatest thing since the Ping putter came out. It's endorsed by Derek Pillage (hence the name Pillage putter) who's a pro-golf putting coach. The weight distribution is totally different than other putters-can't believe no one has come up with it before! Huge sweet spot and great roll. If you visit their site the specs are all explained in detail.
http://www.pirodagolf.com… Read Full Review