Snooper S4 / R Reviews

• How effective is the device?

Snooper S4 / R - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Snooper S4 / R

Snooper S4 / R

“I'd probably try something else if I bought another...”

Written on: 22/07/2013 by CCash (1 review written)

I got a snooper after I was caught speeding a few times in a short space of time and didn't want to contend with any more than 6 points. To be fair it was probably the wrong device for me as I need something that detects mobile speed traps rather than just the static ones. But what I would say is that the infernal beeping probably helped to get my speed under control a lot more and make me more aware of how fast I'm going. So in a way I guess it worked. I reckon there are better units out… Read Full Review

Snooper S4 / R

“I have the S6r & S6RLD (Laser Detector) - After...”

Written on: 12/01/2009 by Curve (2 reviews written)

I have the S6r & S6RLD (Laser Detector) - After getting stopped by the Police twice for speeding - just over the limit, I sent it back to be told there were no faults and the unit was sent back.

I also had a problem accessing the downloads, so when I sent it back I also asked about that to. They changed the number but I don't understand why it was wrong - When I was asked if I'd get a refund for my subscription, almost a year without being able to do an update, I was told no!!!

Not Happy -… Read Full Review

Snooper S4 / R

“Small easy install, easy uploads and downloads and...”

Written on: 01/12/2008

Small easy install, easy uploads and downloads and only once set off with door detectors on shops
Under warrenty while you pay your subs (I should think so too).
Good company to deal with in runcorn and you talk to a real person on the phone… Read Full Review

Snooper S4 / R

“Having purchased a Snooper S4 / R that was supposed to...”

Written on: 05/01/2006 by zellka (19 reviews written)

Having purchased a Snooper S4 / R that was supposed to detect fixed and mobile cameras I was surprised to find that I was driving past mobile vans with no notification.
Phoned and was told they only detect the ones that are targetting your vechile. It was working ok they were sure.
One year later and it still had not detected one mobile camera. Still told it was ok.
Finally decided to borrow a friends detector and run them side by side. In one journey his detected 3 vans mine did not detect… Read Full Review

Carefree's Response to zellka's Review

Written on: 05/02/2006

have no problem with s4r. had s6 neo that kept being changed due to duff info

438453_Madmike300Uk's Response to zellka's Review

Written on: 05/02/2009

I agree with this review because...I'v had mine for 2 years sent it back 3 time for repair now been told no longer in production.
<br/>