Conflict: Desert Storm 2 Reviews

Memory Support: With Memory Support
Other
Release Date: 8 October, 2003

Conflict: Desert Storm 2

“I would reccomend Desert Storm 2 althought if you saw...”

Written on: 11/01/2009 by eddie07 (12 reviews written)

I would reccomend Desert Storm 2 althought if you saw a COD game at the same price i would go for COD insted… Read Full Review

Conflict: Desert Storm 2

“Conflict desert storm 1 was the first xbox game I ever...”

Written on: 24/12/2007

Conflict desert storm 1 was the first xbox game I ever played. I thought it was awesome, but conflict desert storm 2 came out, its so addicting, I've beaten it lots of times, playing different characters, using different tactics, the possibilities are endless… Read Full Review

Conflict: Desert Storm 2

“From the moment I bought Conflict: Desert Storm 2 I...”

Written on: 01/06/2006 by The Farmer (46 reviews written)

From the moment I bought Conflict: Desert Storm 2 I was hooked. I love it, even better than the original. Great game , if you have not got it you can buy it cheap now so go out and buy it. I give it the thumbs up… Read Full Review